You can travel visa-free to these 60 countries on an Indian passport
India – not only receives guests, its citizens also actively travel. Despite the low standard of living in the country, due to its huge population, the outbound flow of Indian tourists is a tasty morsel for any national inking.
According to the latest statistics, resorts in Asian countries are especially popular among tourists from India. Topping the list are the United Arab Emirates and Singapore. Australia and Malaysia became the next favorite countries. As the study showed, about 72% of tourists traveling to Asian countries on vacation are citizens of India! The flow of businessmen going on business trips to Asian states has also increased. Of the 100% of foreign “business travelers” in this part of the world, more than half, namely, 63% are representatives of India. On average, every Indian traveling outside the country spends $1,789 on the trip.
Many people talk about travel with enthusiasm – and even after a while they remember them with no less enthusiasm. There is an explanation for this – a change of scenery directly proportionally affects the state of a person, his psyche and physical form.
What countries can Indians visit?
The following countries are open to residents of India:
- Burundi. Visa on arrival.
- Comoros. Visa on arrival.
- Djibouti visa on arrival
- Ethiopia visa on arrival Egypt visa on arrival
- Ghana 60 days visa on arrival
- Kenya 30 days visa on arrival
- Madagascar 90 days visa on arrival
- Mauritius visa not required
- Seychelles 1 month
- Tanzania visa on arrival
- Togo 7 days visa on arrival
- Uganda visa on arrival
- British Virgin Islands 31 days
- Cayman Islands 24 hours
- Costa Rica 90 days
- Dominica 6 months
- Ecuador 90 days
- El Salvador 3 months
- Guatemala 90 days
- Grenada 3 months
- Haiti 3 months
- Honduras 90 days
- Jamaica 10 days
- Montserrat 3 months
- Nicaragua 90 days
- Trinidad and Tobago 90 days
- Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 1 month
- Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days
- Bhutan 2 weeks
- Cambodia 30 days visa on arrival
- Hong Kong 14 days
- Indonesia 30 days visa on arrival
- Iran 14 days visa on arrival
- Laos 30 days visa on arrival
- Jordan 14 days visa on arrival
- Macau 30 days
- Malaysia 5 days transit
- Maldives 30 days visa on arrival
- Myanmar 28 days visa on arrival
- Nepal unlimited access
- Sri Lanka 30 days visa on arrival
- Tajikistan 45 days
- Thailand 15 days visa on arrival
- Albania visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C” or type “D”
- Andorra visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C” or type “D”
- Croatia visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C” or type “D”
- Bulgaria visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C” or type “D”
- Cyprus visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C” or type “D”
- Gibraltar with a valid UK multi-visa
- Hungary only for people with a residence permit
- Macedonia visa is not required with a valid Schengen visa type “C”
- Montenegro 7 days with a valid Schengen visa
- Poland only for family members of EU citizens
- Oceania Cook Islands 200 days
- Federated States of Micronesia 400 days
- Niue 30 days
- Palau 30 days visa on arrival
- Samoa 60 days visa on arrival
- Tuvalu 1 month visa on arrival
- Vanuatu 30 days
Why do people love to travel so much?
It would seem that in the age of information technology, you can not even leave the house. So, the sights of the world can be seen on the screen of your computer, and with the help of modern technologies, you can even feel the effect of being in some country.
But, only about the person who travels, it can be said that he is truly rich. After all, he not only visits different countries and cultures, but also changes himself, transforms, opens up to new things and learns the world.
Why is travel necessary?
Most of our lives are spent at work, family or household chores. Looking back, we understand that we spent a lot of time earning money, getting an education, raising children. And if you do not change the situation and constantly be in the same type of atmosphere, you can lose yourself and lose interest in life.
Traveling helps us take a break from everyday life, forget about work, shake off stress and problems, and re-evaluate our lives. Visiting other countries or cities, relaxing in resorts, splashing in the warm sea, we re-evaluate the world, and also get to know ourselves better. Only in travel can you completely relax, open up and streamline your thoughts. And yet, breaking out of the routine, we can make an important decision for ourselves and drastically change our lives.
See the beauty of the world and enjoy the rest
When a person becomes a tourist, he begins to learn the world not from a TV picture, but through himself. He can communicate with other nations, see their culture, taste food, listen to colorful songs and enjoy the sights. This makes it easier to compare different points of view, to become more tolerant and friendly.
See the beauty of the world and enjoy your vacation.
For a tourist, every new trip is like a little life. In it, you can allow yourself to become different, try something new and even overcome your fears. It is also an incredible experience that affects us.
What do we get when we travel?
- Learning another culture, customs.
- Opportunity to look at the world and yourself in a different way.
- A sharp change in your environment and going beyond.
- A break from everyday life and a complete change of scenery.
- Learning something new, discovering another life, changing priorities.
Only on vacation can we fully relax. And already in our everyday life we â€‹â€‹return as a completely different person – more daring, interesting and open. However, you don’t need to talk about it, you need to try it. Only then will you be able to appreciate the beauty of travel.
The novelty of the environment can make you a completely different person. And literally, scientists say. Moving inspired, for example, Mark Twain – he traveled all over Europe, traveled to Asia and Africa, was in Australia.
The experience of living and work abroad develops creativity, and this is also confirmed. Based on the example of leaders from the fashion industry, the researchers concluded that travel inspires us to generate cool and fresh ideas.
Traveling allows a person to develop, see the world, open new horizons, and be inspired. All this has a very positive effect on attitude towards oneself, physical form and psychological state. In addition, trips reveal a person from a new side, which he may not be aware of.