Today we are going to tell you about the best selling mobile of this time. For this we have taken the help of counter point. The Xiaomi brand has been at the fore in terms of selling, in which the budget phone of Redmi has an important role.
There are only a few days left for the year 2021 to end and we are going to enter the new year. This year has been very good for many mobile companies and has been average for some companies.
1. Redmi 9A has been the best selling phone, due to which Xiaomi brand has been ranked number in Counterpoint’s third quarter report. Redmi 9A was launched in India on 30 June 2020. This is a budget phone. This phone has 5000mAh battery, 13 megapixel rear camera, 5 megapixel front camera. It has a 6.53 inch display. The company has listed the country’s smartphone on the official site with the tag. Its price is less than 7000 rupees.
2. Redmi 9 Power is also a good phone and it played an important role in increasing the selling units of Redmi. This Redmi phone has a 6000mAh battery. It has a quad camera setup on the back panel, in which the primary camera is 48 megapixels. This phone supports multiple voice assistants. It has a 6.53 inch Full HD Plus display. Also, Snapdragon 662 processor has been given in it.
3. During the month of March 2021, the Redmi Note 10 series was introduced in India, in which the Redmi Note 10 was the cheapest model. We have taken it in the third place and with the help of this, it has also helped Redmi to achieve the first position. It has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, Corning Glass protection and 5000mAh battery. Although the company had also increased the price of Redmi Note 10 this year. There is a quad camera setup on the back panel, in which the primary camera is 48 megapixels.
4. This list also includes the Redmi 9 smartphone, which the company claims is the ‘King of Multi Tasks’. It has 4 GB RAM and many good specifications are available. It has a 6.53-inch HD+ IPS display. Also this phone comes with Helio G35 chipset. According to the company, the 5000mAh battery gives a backup of two days on a single full charge.
5. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is an affordable smartphone. It has a quad camera setup on the back panel, which has a 48-megapixel camera and a 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front. It works on Snapdragon 750G Octa Core Processor. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
6. Samsung’s Galaxy M52 5G has been a best selling phone, which is an upgrade variant of Samsung Galaxy M51. Galaxy M51 has also been the best selling smartphone of the first quarter of the year 2020. The refresh rate display of 120Hz has been given in Samsung M52. Also, this phone has a triple camera setup on the back panel, in which the primary camera is 64 megapixels.
7. OnePlus Nord 2 has also been included in this list, which has been launched this year. This phone is an upgrade phone of OnePlus Nord. This is an affordable phone from OnePlus, which comes with many good features apart from 5G support. This phone has a 90Hz AMOLED display. Also, it has MediaTek Dimension 1200AI chipset. The back panel is a triple camera setup, in which the primary camera is 50 megapixels. It has 65W wrap charging.
8. OnePlus Nord CE is also a best selling smartphone. It has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. This is an affordable 5G mobile. It has a triple camera setup on the back panel, in which the primary camera is 64 megapixels. There is a 16 megapixel front camera. This phone comes with Snapdragon 750G chipset.
9. Vivo V20 is a phone with 44 megapixel selfie camera. With its help, 4 selfie videos can be captured. It has a 64-megapixel night camera on the back panel. Also it comes with 33W flash charging. This phone has a Snapdragon 730 chipset in the 2021 edition. In Counterpoint’s report, Vivo had secured the third place, in which Vivo V20 has been an important phone. We have prepared all these phones with the help of Counterpoint’s third quarter report.