What is the math of earning of Indian families, read 5 very interesting revelations of Money9 survey

Families in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Delhi, Rajasthan, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala, Gujarat, Haryana are earning more than the country’s monthly average i.e. 23 thousand rupees. Whereas Bihar is at the bottom of the list.

Interesting revelations related to earnings of Indians

TV9 Bharatvarsh

TV9 Bharatvarsh | Edited By:

Updated on: Nov 05, 2022 | 2:16 pm




Money9 has done a special survey on the income of the families of India, in which the number of common people revenue Many things related to this have come out. In the survey of Money 9 Pockets, the poorest and the richest parts of the country have been clearly seen, then it has also been found that according to which the money is divided among the states. That is, how many families are earning well, then how many are struggling. .

read this also



What are the special things related to the survey

  1. Haryana and Bihar The average number of members earning from each family is the same. However, even after this, the average income of the family of Haryana is 61 percent more than that of Bihar. In fact, the share of those earning 15 thousand to 35 thousand in Haryana is 49 percent. At the same time, 75 percent of the population of Bihar is earning less than 15 thousand. Due to which the average income in Bihar has decreased.
  2. Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand The percentage of rich families in the state is more than that of affluent states like Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab and Delhi. Although the special thing is that the average income of the families in these four states is more than the average income of the country, but on the other hand the average income in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand is less than the average income of the country. In fact, along with 8 percent of rich families in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, the number of poor families is also 43 percent. Which is the highest among the above five states. In other words, if there are more rich families in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, then the number of poor families is also more. Due to this the average income has fallen.
  3. Maharashtra The average income of a family in Bihar is about two and a half times more than the average income of a family in Bihar. Maharashtra is the only state in the whole country where the average monthly income of the family is more than 30 thousand rupees. However, in Maharashtra also there are 22 families out of 100 who are running their house on an average less than 15 thousand rupees.
  4. Tamil Nadu Except 3 percent of the families, the average monthly income of all the rest ie 97 percent of the families is less than 35 thousand rupees. However, in the poorest Bihar, only 94 percent of the households have an average monthly income of less than Rs 35,000. That is, the position of Bihar is better than Tamil Nadu in terms of families earning better.
  5. in country Monthly income less than 15 thousand The national average for households with At the same time, in many states, the percentage of this category has been more than the national average. In the states where the share of such low-earning families was more than the national average, the best position has been of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. Here the share of the families of the lowest income group was 50 percent. But due to the number of middle class and upper middle class families being more than the national average, the average income has reached close to Rs 22170, which is close to the average monthly income of 23 thousand in the country. That is, the number of low earners as well as middle earners here is more than the national average, which has benefited both the states.

Today’s big news

Source link

Leave your vote

Related Articles

Back to top button

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.