According to the report made on the study done in the year 2019, every day 2348 people die in car accidents. In such a situation, it is necessary to follow the traffic rules.
There is always a need for such traffic rules that allow the driver to drive his car and two wheeler in a safe and non-hazardous environment. Strict rules are needed to restore law and order in driving. There is no doubt that along with the population of India, the number of cars is also increasing. In such a situation, you need to follow some traffic rules to travel in India.
According to the report made on the study done in the year 2019, every day 2348 people die in car accidents. Thus, something must be done to save the city from such a difficult situation as fines are imposed on those who break the rules. There are certain traffic rules you have to follow while traveling in India.
How much is the traffic fine according to RTO
There are different types of fines for breaking different traffic rules in India.
- If a driver drives a vehicle without wearing a seat belt, then you will be charged a fee of Rs 1000 for that in India.
- If you drive without driving on Indian roads, you will be charged Rs 5000.
- You need to know that for LMV you will be charged 1000 as fine for overspeeding, for MPV you will be charged 2000.
- In the case of DUI, for driving with drugs, you will be charged Rs 10,000 and 6 months in jail.
- If you drive without insurance, you will be charged Rs 2000 and will be jailed for three months.
- If you commit a juvenile crime, it can be jailed for some time along with a fine of Rs 25000.
- You can be fined Rs 4000 for blowing the horn in a silent zone.
- If a driver does not follow the traffic rules according to the RTO, then a fee of 2000 will be charged as a fine.
- If you drive without a helmet, you will have to pay a fine of Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 depending on the offense committed by you.
read this also-