UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022: Good News! Lekhpal recruitment notification issued, apply like this
UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission By Revenue Accountant 2022 Notification has been issued for recruitment to the posts. According to the notification issued by the commission, this year for the youth waiting for the release of applications for Lekhpal recruitment, this year the recruitment of Revenue Lekhpal (UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022). total 8085 positions Applications will be invited on the online application process 7 January 2022 will be started from In which the youth preparing for recruitment, as soon as the process of application starts. UPSSSC official website of http://upsssc.gov.in/ Can apply on
Those who want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 (UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022), they have to complete the application process through online only, offline applications will not be accepted for this, for this they have to fulfill the qualifications of Lekhpal recruitment (Academics). Information about eligibility, age) and application process will be able to know through the article here.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
The wait of the youth who have been waiting for a long time for the release of Uttar Pradesh Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment (UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022) is about to end, this year the bumper Indian is being issued by the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission for the youth for the post of Lekhpal. . these posts soon 7 January 2022 The process of online application will be started from which the last date of application 28 January 2022 has been determined to date. In which the applicant youth for Lekhpal recruitment will have to apply first before the last date of application.
Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies have been issued on the posts released this year for recruitment, whose vacant posts are as follows.
- Unreserved Category :- 3271
- Scheduled Caste (SC) :- 1690
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) :- 152
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) :- 2174
- Economically Weaker Income Group (EWS) :- 798
- Total Posts â€“ 8085
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022
For Revenue Lekhpal 2022 Recruitment, candidates have to fulfill its prescribed qualifications, whose information is as follows.
- Educational qualification :- For recruitment candidates from any recognized board Intermediate (12th) pass or any examination equivalent thereto.
- in which Two years in the Territorial Army service of or NCC B Certificate The obtained candidates will be given benefits in the recruitment.
- The requirement of CCC for recruitment has been done away with.
- Age Range :- Candidates age for recruitment 18 to 40 years have been determined, which 1 July 2022 will be done after In which some relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates for Lekhpal Recruitment PET and Written First, the candidates will have a PET Exam, the candidates who clear it will be selected for the main exam, the written test will be completed. 2 hour in which the candidates General Knowledge, General Hindi, Mathematics and Rural Society and Development by subjects 25-25 questions ie total 100 objective Questions will be asked, this exam will be completed 100 marks Will be in which for each wrong answer One fourth negative marking has been laid. Which qualified candidates will be appointed for the post of Revenue Accountant.
How to apply for Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
To apply for UP Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment 2022, candidates can complete the application by reading the procedure mentioned here.
- First of all Uppssky official website of the candidates http://upsssc.gov.in/ Must visit.
- Now on the home page Notice Board option will appear.
- here you UPSSSC Rajaswa Lekhpal Bharti 2022 You have to click on the link.
- stay hereregistration Click on the link.
- Now enter your password and mobile number.
- Now after registration you will be able to fill the application form.
The selected candidates for the post of Lekhpal will be given training for a certain period, after which they will be given training on appointment. Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200, Grade pay- Rs.2000 as per 7th Pay Commission will be given.
Covid Booster Vaccine Dose: Know from when and who will get the booster dose of Corona
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.