UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: If you are also from the state of Uttar Pradesh and looking for a job, then there is very happy news for all of you. Yes, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (Indian Electricity Department) has issued notification for recruitment for many posts. According to the notification, the total vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer, Lab Assistant etc. 134 Vacancies has been issued to. Any interested candidates who want to apply for these recruitments and want to get their information can read the notification issued by visiting the official website of Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Can apply till this date
Tell the application process for recruitment 28 January 2022 will be started from Candidates can complete the application process for recruitment according to their eligibility through online medium through their mobile and computer. Last date to apply February 27 2022 has been determined. Those candidates who fill the application form before the stipulated time will be accepted. Applicants who will fill the form will also have to submit the application fee. The application fee submission date will be up to 29 February 2022. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1180 and SC / ST category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 826.
Know on which posts UPRVUNL Recruitment/Recruitment will be done
UP Electricity Department has released the recruitment for all these posts. In which recruitment has been issued for Junior Assistant (Trainee) – 82 posts, for Assistant Accountant – 21 posts, for Chemist Grade II – 14 posts, for Lab Assistant – 17 posts.
Here is the eligibility of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
- All the candidates who will apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment- Junior Assistant Posts, those candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University (University).
- For Assistant Accountant, the applicant must have a B.Com degree from any recognized university.
- For Chemist Grade II, candidates who have MSc degree from Chemistry subject can apply for it.
- Along with this, for the recruitment of Lab Assistant, the candidate should have 12th degree in Chemistry from any recognized board.
what is the age limit
- The age of the applicant must be 18 to 40 years, then only they will be able to fill the application form of these recruitments.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated as on January 1, 2022.
- There will be an upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
selection will be like this
of candidates UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Selection will be done on the basis of CBT i.e. Computer Based Test. Whoever will pass the candidate will be called for document verification. After which he will be appointed for recruitment.
UPRVUNL Recruitment: Know Salary Details
For Junior Assistant post – Rs 44,900, Assistant Accountant – Rs 29,800, Chemist Grade II – 36,800 and Lab Assistant – Rs 27,200.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.