UPI Payments: Internet will not be required to send money, make payment from anywhere, know the complete method!
Image Credit source: PTI
You can easily make UPI payment even without internet facility. Amidst the increasing trend of digital transactions in the country, payment can be made without internet through USSD code. Follow these simple steps to make payment from smartphone or feature phone.
Digit transactions are expanding rapidly in the country. UPI means Unified Payments Interface ,UPI) has given tremendous flight to digital transactions. If seen, in this case India (India) has outperformed most countries. In many cases, paying through UPI becomes easier than making cash payments. Internet is required to make this type of payment. However, it is more disturbing when there is neither cash nor internet nearby. But do you know that without internet also easy payment (UPI Payments) Might be possible.
Transaction from any phone
Rupee transactions can be done in India even without internet. The special thing is that for this you do not even have to have a smartphone, rather you can make UPI payment with the help of feature phone. In case of no internet, payment can be done through USSD code. Smartphones or feature phones can be used to make UPI payments without internet. However, the phone number must be registered with your bank account to make UPI payments.
You can make UPI payment without internet by following these easy steps.
- Dial *99# on your phone and press the call button.
- Here you will see some options. Select the first option Send Money, type 1 number and click on Send.
- Select the details of the person to whom you want to send money like mobile number or UPI ID or IFSC or Saved Beneficiary. Whatever is selected, press that number and tap on Send.
- Now enter the mobile number or UPI ID or whatever you have selected, here and tap on Send.
- After this, enter the amount you want to send and tap on Send.
- Now enter a remark to remember the payment.
- After doing all this, complete the payment by entering your UPI PIN.
UPI USSD code will be closed like this
If you want, you can also disable your UPI USSD code. To do this you have to dial *99# again. After this, after selecting option 4 My Profile from the list, select 7 numbers to de-register from UPI. Lastly, confirm your choice to turn off the USSD code feature for UPI payments.