UP Sarkari Naukari: Bumper Recruitment for 9200 Health Worker Posts, Check Eligibility Quickly
UP Sarkari Naukari: Notification has been issued for recruitment to the posts of Health Worker through the Government of Uttar Pradesh. this recruitment ANM It has been issued for the candidates having the qualification in the post of. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC Through 9212 posts This recruitment has been released for health worker Paper pattern has also been issued through the commission for the posts of UP Health Worker can do. The information related to Health Worker eligibility has been shared below.
UP Bumper recruitment on the posts of health worker
Through UPSSSC Commission 9 November 2021 This notification has been issued for the recruitment of in which women’s health workers 9212 posts Notice has been issued for Along with this, permission has been given for the main examination and syllabus to be conducted for these posts through the commission. This exam to be conducted for Health Worker will be conducted in written form. in which objective type and multiple choice type 100 questions Will be One number will be given to the candidates for each question. Negative marking will be given for wrong answers given by the candidates.
Candidates applying for the posts of Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (upsssc.gov.in) Through the official website of the official website, you can check the details related to the exam and detailed information related to the syllabus.
Check Eligibility for the Post of Uttar Pradesh Health Worker
- For the posts of health worker, the candidate must have passed 12th class from the Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidate should have approx. related to Auxiliary Nurses And Midvibes (ANM) Course for the post of Health Worker. 1 year 6 month or 2 year course it is necessary to do.
- Through the candidate while completing the course 6 months Obstetrics training is necessary.
- The ANM course pursued by the candidate should be registered with the concerned institute, UP Nurses and Midwife Council, Lucknow.
- To apply for the vacant posts of health worker, the candidate must have all the necessary documents related to the educational qualification certificate.
ANM Recruitment Exam Scheme Details
The details of the examination scheme related to the health worker through the commission have also been released in the portal. In which the written examination will be conducted in a single shift. time period for exam 2 hours has been set, and the question paper total 100 marks In which objective type and multiple choice type questions will be asked. each Question 1 Marks of has been determined. Negative marking will be given for wrong answer of the question. That is, on the wrong question, the candidate 1/4 mark Will be given which total 25% marks will be equal to.
Google Scholarship: Google is giving scholarship of Rs 74000, apply like this
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.