Unemployment rate figures do not show the real picture of employment

It is generally believed that people who do not have any work in the organized and unorganized sector and are looking for work for the last 6 months and still they have not found work, then they are counted as unemployed. .

First of all know ..after all who the government considers unemployed

After recovering from the second wave, the factories, markets and businesses were not able to pick up the pace properly that the shadow of the third wave started looming. by its effect job market (Job Market) Started shaking. In December last month, the unemployment rate reached 7.9 percent. 5.3 million people Unemployed ,Unemployment Rate) Huh. This is the highest in the last five months. That is, after August 2021, most of the workers in the job market are wandering who do not have work. Before worrying about this figure, also know that this figure of unemployment does not show us the correct picture of the job market. It is important to understand this.

Now the question is, is there any formula to know this market better? Yes isn’t it? Instead of unemployment rate, look at the employment rate, that is, what percentage of the working population has work in their hands.

First of all know ..after all who the government considers unemployed

Whom the government considers unemployed, it depends on the rules of every state government. Who is unemployed, it can be decided on the basis of the conditions given by the governments for unemployment allowance, which are different.

Those people to whom the government gives unemployment allowance, then it can be assumed that they are still unemployed. Well, it is generally believed that people who do not have any work in the organized and unorganized sector and are looking for work for the last 6 months and still they have not found work, then they are counted as unemployed. Is.

According to CMIE data, the employment rate in India is 38 percent. 38 percent have work. Suppose 3 percent of the total worker population is looking for work. So, 41 percent of the total… that is, 59 percent of the working population is such in the country, which does not want to work.

According to World Bank data, the average worldwide employment rate is 55 percent in 2020. Before Kovid it was 58 percent. Neighbors are also looking better in this matter. The employment rate in China is 63 percent. Bangladesh’s 53 percent and Pakistan’s 48 percent, however, the country’s large population is also an important factor in the comparison.

So please pray that the effect of this covid ends as soon as possible. Governments should provide employment and the promises of employment being made in elections should not only adorn the manifesto.

read this also-This year there will be a stir in the job market, 82% of the employees are in the mood to change jobs

Source link

Leave your vote

Related Articles

Back to top button

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.