To woo the customers, Toyota has launched a new model of Fortuner at a low price. This model will be priced lower than the existing Fortuner’s Legendary model. The company has taken this decision after the unexpected success of Fortuner Legend.
Toyota has reduced the price to woo the customers fortuner The new model of . This model already exists fortuner It will be priced less than the Legendar model. The company has taken this decision after the unexpected success of Fortuner Legend. Right now this model has been launched in Thailand. The new model has been launched with the same body as the regular Fortuner. The prices of this new model launched in Thailand have been fixed.
With the new update, Toyota has launched these two new models of Fortuner with G and V variants. Which is available in both 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive option. Talking about 2 wheel drive, the price of the model launched under the name Leader G has been fixed at Rs 29.85 lakh and for the model of Leader V at Rs 32.42 lakh. Talking about 4 wheel drive, the price of Leader V model has been fixed at Rs 33.94 lakh.
What will be the price?
Talking about the new Leader model, it is about 44 to 52 thousand rupees more expensive than the old Fortuner model, but it is cheaper than the Legend model. Fortuner Legend model price starts at Rs 36.39 Lakh.
Features of New Toyota Fortuner Leader
- The design of the front grille of the new Fortuner has been changed. Which is very similar to the legend model.
- Toyota has given it a sportier look in look and feel.
- The company has given 18-inch alloy wheels in the car.
- As a new feature, PM 2.5 air filter has been given in it.
- In the safety feature, the company has given sensors in the front and rear.
- Blind spot monitor feature is also provided.
- 6 position parking sensor alarm has been given.
- There is a rear cross traffic alert feature in it.
- The new Fortuner has a 4.2-inch TFT MID.
- An 8-inch infotainment system will also be given.