Selling Maruti Suzuki’s car with its name badge is proving beneficial for Toyota. The Japanese company is consistently selling well. A few days back, the Glanza E-CNG was launched on the lines of the Maruti Baleno CNG. Check here every information related to the latest car.
Image Credit source: Toyota
recently Toyota has launched the first car taking entry in the CNG car segment. the company Glanza The CNG version has been introduced for the Indian customers. Because of the prices of petrol and diesel cng car The market is booming. The Japanese auto company also understood the situation. Glanza E-CNG has been thrown into the field. Earlier, Maruti had launched the CNG version of Baleno. Let us tell you that Toyota Glanza and Maruti Baleno are technically the same car. You can see some special things of Glanza E-CNG here.
Launching the Glanza E-CNG will help the Japanese car increase its sales. People will now get more options in the CNG car segment as well. Maruti sells the largest number of CNG cars in India. However, apart from launching the CNG version of the Glanza, Toyota has also announced a CNG version of the Hyrider. At present, you can see here every information related to Glanza CNG in just 5 points.
Glanza E-CNG: Every information will be available in 5 points
- Variants and Price: Toyota’s latest Glanza E-CNG car has been launched in two variants – G and S. The ex-showroom price of its G variant is Rs 8.43 lakh, while the ex-showroom price of the S variant is Rs 9.46 lakh. The variants of Toyota’s first CNG car are Rs 15,000 and Rs 25,000 more expensive than the two variants of Maruti Baleno CNG.
- specification: Talking about the powertrain of Glanza CNG, it will get the power of 1.2 four cylinder naturally aspirated CNG compatible engine of the current model. This engine is also used in the Maruti Baleno S-CNG model. When running on petrol, this engine generates peak power of 89bhp and peak torque of 113Nm. At the same time, this engine on CNG produces 76bhp peak power and 98.5Nm peak torque. This CNG car is only available with a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Mileage: The ARAI certified mileage of the petrol powered variant of the Glanza is 22.3 kmpl mated to a 5 speed manual transmission. In comparison, the recently launched Toyota Glanza E-CNG is claimed to have a mileage of 30.61 km/kg.
- Features: The latest CNG car comes with great features. It gets many great features like LED projector headlamps, 7-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, OTA updates, start/stop button, power windows, voice assistance, connected car tech, electrically adjustable ORVMs.
- Safety Features: Apart from the above mentioned features, many safety features are also available in Glanza e-CNG. Toyota has given great safety features like 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), ISOFIX seats, hill-hold assist, rear-view camera, rear parking sensor.