The country’s leading electric two-wheeler company OLA Electric is also preparing to launch a new electric bike. In the coming times, many electric bikes and scooters will enter the market. Electric mobility will bring a big change in the Indian automobile sector.
Image Credit source: Husqvarna
electric scooter And the demand for motorcycles is increasing continuously. Many Electricians of the country two wheeler Manufacturers are preparing to introduce new electric two-wheelers. It would not be wrong to say that two-wheeler brands are going through an initial phase of transformation. country’s electric mobility Automotive sector giving a new direction to In such a situation, companies are also trying to improve their lineup with time. Today we have brought some such upcoming electric bikes and scooters for you, which can be introduced by these companies in the Indian market very soon.
Upcoming Electric Two-wheelers: These are 5 new models
- Ola Electric Bike: The OLA S1 range of electric scooters has been a huge success in India. Now the electric vehicle startup is planning to launch a new electric motorcycle. According to reports, the upcoming electric bike can be offered with a bigger battery pack. As of now, it is not clear what the new bike will be like. The company’s CEO Bhavish Aggarwal started a poll on Twitter in which the maximum number of participants voted for the sporty motorcycle.
- Simple One: Simple One is one such upcoming electric scooter, which has been waiting for a long time. The new electric scooter will not only come with cutting-edge technology but will also offer a great range with a bigger battery pack. The Simple One could be a sporty electric scooter that will take on the models in the Ather 450 range. The company can launch it next year.
- Husqvarna Electric Scooter: Husqvarna can introduce a new electric scooter on the lines of its partner company Bajaj Auto’s Chetak electric scooter. It has also been seen many times during testing. Apart from this, the upcoming electric scooter can be equipped with 5.5kWh big pack and 10kW electric motor power.
- Yamaha Electric Scooter: Yamaha is not so special in terms of sales in the conventional scooter segment. However, in the future, the Japanese company will definitely try to improve its position with a perfect electric scooter. It is said that Yamaha is testing a prototype electric scooter. Now it remains to be seen how long it will be launched.
- Honda Electric Scooter: It is surprising that the Japanese two-wheeler maker Honda has not yet added a single electric two-wheeler to its lineup. Let us tell you that Honda has the experience of making the best electric scooter in the world. However, the company has plans to launch a new electric scooter next year.
today’s big news