Follow these steps to check bank account balance and sent payment history on WhatsApp on Android and iPhone. Here you can also report those transactions which you have not done but are showing in the history. See how you can.
Image Credit source: WhatsApp
meta owned by WhatsApp Started payment service in India in November 2020. In 2021, this service was released for all users. With this feature, users can bank account To upi You can link through and send or receive UPI payment directly from WhatsApp. WhatsApp Payments uses UPI to enable bank-to-bank money transfers. The instant messaging app uses the user’s phone number to know the user’s bank account details.
Apart from rupee transactions, WhatsApp also gives users the option to view payment history to check their bank account balance and to view reports of sent payments. In this news, we will tell you some steps to see the payment history on WhatsApp, through which you will be able to see your payment history easily. So follow the steps mentioned below.
How to see payment history on WhatsApp in Android phone
- First of all open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- After that tap on More option.
- Here you will see an option of Payments, go to it and then tap on Payment History.
- After this, tap on “See All” to see the payment history. Congratulations, now you can see the complete payment history on your WhatsApp.
How to View Payment History on WhatsApp in iPhone
- First of all open WhatsApp on your device.
- After that tap on the Settings option.
- Then tap on the option of payments.
- After this, in the next step, tap on Payment History. Now you can see the complete payment history.
How to report payment
If you are getting any such transaction show in this which you do not recognize, then you can report it. Check the status of the reported payment like this.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android mobile phone.
- iPhone users click on Settings and Android phone users tap on More option.
- Go to the payment history by going to the payment option.
- After this, tap on the payment you have reported. You will see the status of the report on the screen.