Tarbandi Yojana Registration 2022 | Tarbandi Scheme 2022The Central Government and the State Government from time to time issue various schemes for the benefit of the farmers. One such scheme has been started by the government named Tarbandi Scheme 2022, The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country. Financial assistance will be provided to the farmers through the Tarbandi scheme. With the help of which farmers will be able to save their crop from stray animals like: pig, cow, bull, bull etc. Let us know other information related to the scheme.
Tarbandi Scheme 2022: Farmers can take advantage of this scheme to save their crops
farmers will get 40 thousand rupees help of
As you all know that the terror of stray animals is spreading everywhere, in such a situation, the farmers are afraid that the stray animals should not destroy the fertile crops in their fields and sometimes even the animals destroy their crops. gives. In view of this problem, the government has made the farmers to get wired in their fields. 50% or 40 thousand rupees provides financial assistance. wiring plan The amount received will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account. Any interested applicant who wants to get the benefit of the scheme can fill the application form by visiting the official website of the scheme through online medium through his mobile and get its benefits.
Know the things related to Tarbandi Scheme 2022
- The farmer who will have 0.5 hectare of land for cultivation can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Grant will be given for the scheme only after the 400 meter wire is closed.
- Under the Tarbandi scheme, 50% subsidy will be given by the government and 50% will have to be given to the farmer himself.
- It is mandatory to link the bank account of the farmer with the Aadhar card.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the small and marginal farmers of the country.
this is Tarbandi Yojana Documents Required for 2022
To apply, the applicant must have his Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Residence Certificate, Jamabandi of Land, Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo, Ration Card etc.
How to apply wirebandi scheme
- To apply for the scheme, you should go to your nearest public service center (applicants can also complete the application process by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department)
- After this, you will have to inform the agent about the documents required to fill the application form of Tarbandi Scheme.
- After which the information asked by the agent in the application form will be filled and the required documents will be uploaded as well.
- After filling the Tarbandi Yojana application form, you will finally be given the receipt of the application form.
- After this your application in the office will be completed by the verification officer of all the documents.
- After complete verification, the applicant will be informed by SMS.
- After which you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.