Take special care of these things before selling the car, otherwise there will be huge loss
FASTag Tips If you have sold your vehicle and do not deactivate FASTag, then you can suffer a lot. Therefore, it is very important to deactivate FASTag before selling the vehicle.
FASTag Rule If you are planning to sell your car, then it is very important for you to take care of some things. If you do not pay attention to some things before selling the car, then you may have to suffer heavy losses. Note that there was a time when Toll Plaza But because of the toll, there was a long line. This was a waste of time too. To solve this problem, FASTag was started. The era of using FASTag started, after which people got exemption from long lines at toll and the jam at toll plazas also started getting less. FASTag A sticker is pasted at a particular place on the vehicle of the people, from this the toll money is automatically deducted. This has started saving a lot of time.
Let us tell you that FASTag is a digital payment facility, with the help of which toll payment is done at toll plazas. If you have sold your car and do not deactivate FASTag, then you can suffer a lot. Therefore, it is very important to deactivate FASTag before selling the vehicle. FASTag can be purchased from authorized issuers or participating banks. This links your bank. Now if you sell your car and do not get FASTag switched off, then the new buyer can take all the benefits of your FASTag. In such a situation, it is necessary to close the FASTag account before selling the car.
Apart from this, if you do not get your FASTag turned off, then the new buyer of your car can easily take advantage of your FASTag. Actually, the new buyer can pay with your FASTag, which will be deducted from your account. Unless you close your FASTag account, the new owner of your car cannot apply for a new FASTag.
How to close FASTag account
- You can get the solution of all the complaints related to FASTag by calling the helpline number 1033 of the Government of India.
- You can also get FASTag turned off by calling the customer care number of your service provider.
- NHAI (IHMCL) â€“ Call 1033. Here you will be told about the process of turning off FASTag.
- ICICI Bank â€“ Call on 18002100104. Here you will be told about the process of turning off FASTag.
- You can close your account by calling PayTm â€“ 18001204210.
- You can get your account closed by calling Axis Bank â€“ 18004198585.
- HDFC Bank â€“ Call on 18001201243. Here you will be told about the process of turning off FASTag.
- Airtel Payments Bank â€“ Call on number 8800688006 to deactivate the account. Here you will be given complete information about the process of closing FASTag.
English News Headline : Important to deactivate FASTag before selling the car