The price of second hand car is very low, due to which people are attracted towards it, but only low price is not everything. So today we are going to tell you about 5 big flaws of second hand car.
Second Hand Car Market: The second hand car segment in India is huge. Apart from local dealers, there are many online platforms in India that sell second hand cars cheaply. Actually, second hand car The price is very low, due to which people are attracted towards it, but only low price is not everything. That’s why today we are going to tell you about 5 big flaws of second hand car.
5 Downsides of Second Hand Cars
- No color and features options: The biggest problem in buying any second hand car is that the variant that you like, has that single option, whereas it does not get the option of color and features.
- Warranty problem: Most of the people do not get warranty while buying a second hand car. But if you buy a car from a certified user, then you get some warranty. Also, if you buy a second hand car from a showroom etc., then you definitely get the benefit of it.
- Old technology: The biggest disadvantage of buying a second hand car is that the latest features are missing from it. Air floating infotainment systems are becoming quite popular these days, but if you buy a used car, then this floating air infotainment system is hardly visible.
- Less safety in second hand cars: Second hand cars are less safe than brand new in terms of safety. With the passage of time, the safety norms are also getting better. The old car may have fewer airbags or the airbags may not be visible.
- Mileage can be reduced: Users can also see low mileage in second hand cars. Actually, second hand cars have been used before. In such a situation, less mileage is available inside the second hand car.
Today’s big news