Samsung’s upcoming phone Galaxy S23 Ultra will compete with iPhone 14 Pro, will be equipped with 200MP camera!

This is a symbolic photo.

Image Credit source: File photo

The biggest feature of this phone will be that it will be equipped with a new 200-megapixel camera. With this, it will give a tough competition to Apple iPhone 14 which will be introduced this year.

giant smartphone company samsung (Samsung) And Apple offers one of its flagship phones every year. Both are giving tough competition to each other. Apple new in its flagship iPhone series this year iPhone 14 will present. With this, now Samsung has announced its launch this year. Samsung Galaxy S22 Series has been introduced. Now the company’s upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra is working on. The company can launch in 2023. According to the latest update, the biggest feature of this phone will be that it will be equipped with a new 200-megapixel camera. According to a report, Samsung is working on an updated version of the 200-megapixel sensor which will be rolled out as ISOCELL HP3.

Samsung Electronics is responsible for 30 percent of manufacturing, while the electro-mechanics division is handling the remaining 70 percent. The Galaxy S23 uses Ultra Pixel Binning, which merges data from several tiny pixels on the camera’s image sensor into a single “super pixel”. Pixel binning is beneficial as it increases the megapixels of the smartphone camera.

Samsung S23 Ultra to come with 200 MP camera

The ISOCELL HP1 sensor, which Samsung introduced last year, is said to support 200 megapixels. Its optical format is 1/1.22 inch and its pixel size is 0.64 µm. The ISOCELL HP1 can capture 8K video at 30 frames-per-second (fps) with minimal field loss.

The tech giant has also come to know about the use of Chameleon cell pixel merging technology in the Galaxy S23 Ultra. Which will allow you to create brighter images while reducing the resolution to 50 or 12.5 MP. In the first case, the pixel size will be 1.28 µm, in the second – 2.65 µm. Apart from this, the sensor supports 8K video recording at 30 fps and 4K video at 120 fps.

Samsung S23 Ultra will compete with iPhone 14 Pro

Meanwhile, Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max around September as usual. In his latest “Power On” newsletter, Mark Gurman claimed that Apple is targeting its Pro and non-Pro iPhone models to further differentiate the iPhone 14 lineup. The new 48-megapixel wide camera will be the new upgrade for the iPhone Pro model, while the standard iPhone 14h model will retain the same 12-megapixel wide camera as the iPhone 13 lineup.

Earlier, Samsung launched the Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphone in 2020 with a 108MP camera. After which, in the year 2021, Galaxy S21 Ultra was also introduced with 108MP camera. Apart from this, the company’s Galaxy S22 Ultra, launched this year, also has a 108MP camera. From this it can be estimated that the company can launch its new flagship smartphone with 200 Mp camera instead of 108MP camera in 2023 next year.

Source link

Leave your vote

Related Articles

Back to top button

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.