Safest Cars in India: These are the safest cars in India, they got 5 star rating in crash test
Image Credit source: File photo
Global NCAC has released the list of safest cars in India. If you too are planning to buy a secure car recently, then you can choose the best option for yourself from this list.
When buying a car, its safety features come first. Hence the crash rating of vehicles (Car Crash Testing) is necessary. Global NCAP (Global NCAP) The agency tests the vehicles and gives them a safety rating according to their performance. The more stars in the car, the more secure the car will be. This test depends on adult and child safety. Whenever car companies launch new cars, Global NCAP conducts vehicle testing and offers safety certificates after crash tests. Safest Cars in India by Global NCAC (Safe Cars) List of is released. If you too are planning to buy a secure car recently, then you can choose the best option for yourself from this list.
- Mahindra XUV700 â€“ This car has got a 5 star crash test rating for adult safety. Also did 4 star crash testing for the safety of the child. For safety reasons, seven airbags have been provided in the car.
- Mahindra XUV300 â€“ This SUV from Mahindra has got 5 stars for adult safety and 4 stars crash test rating for child safety. Mahindra XUV300 ranks 16.42 out of 17 for adult safety and 37.44 out of 49 for child safety.
- Tata Punch â€“ The sub-compact SUV has received a 5-star crash test rating for adult safety and a 4-star crash test rating for child safety.
- The Tata Altroz â€‹â€‹hatchback has got 5 stars for safety and 3 stars for child safety.
- Tata Nexon has got 5 stars for adult safety and 3 stars for child safety. The car has got 16.13 out of 17 points for adult safety and 29 out of 49 for child safety.
- The Honda City car was tested in the 4th generation with two front airbags. Honda City currently comes with six airbags along with safety features. This car has got 4 star rating in adult and child safety.
- Mahindra Thar is a very popular car among Indians and this car has got 4 star rating for adult and child safety. Thar comes with two airbags.
- The Tata Tigor/Tiago car has got 4 stars for adult safety and 3 stars for child safety. It was tested with 2 frontal airbags. At the same time, Toyota Urban Cruiser got 4 stars for adult safety and 3 stars for child safety.