Seeing the height of the stock on which Jhunjhunwala would have laid his hands. For example, in 2002-03, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought ‘Titan Company Limited’ at an average price of Rs 3 and is currently trading at Rs 2140.
Would be surprised to hear. Can someone build an empire of $5.5 billion in 5000 rupees, or about 40,000 crore rupees? For us, this may be a shocking issue for you, but for the country’s ‘big bull‘ Not for Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala did such great things by joining Mumbai’s small house, small college and joining ICAI that even today people keep united day and night to solve his mystery. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is no more with us, but his personality will be with the people forever. His way of working and way of thinking, everyone wants to adopt. Let’s see a simple example of this.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s company name was Rare Enterprises. Here the spelling of Rare is Rare. Here Ra means Rakesh while Re means Rekha. Rekha is the name of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s wife. You must have heard that behind every success there is a woman’s hand. Same was the case with Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. The effect of the special bonding of these two was that those who started business and stock work with Rs 5,000 reached the wealth of Rs 40,000 crore. Let us know how and what was the benefit of this.
You must have heard the name of multibagger stock. These are stocks that start with penny stocks or small stocks, but if you continue investing over a long period, your few bucks can turn into lakhs. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was the master man of such stocks. During his stock marketing days, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala invested money in many multibagger stocks at once. Such stocks used to play a significant part in his portfolio. People also often chose those stocks in which Rakesh Jhunjhunwala had invested. People just wanted to hear the name of the stock from Jhunjhunwala’s mouth, so that the path of profit could be opened by investing.
how the empire was built
The height of the stock on which Rakesh Jhunjhunwala would have laid his hands would have been seen. For example, in 2002-03, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought ‘Titan Company Limited’ at an average price of Rs 3 and is currently trading at Rs 2140. He holds more than 44 million shares of Titan Company. His total stake in the company is 5.1% as of March 2022. You can estimate the earnings from Titan yourself. This is a sample only.
In 2006 Rakesh Jhunjhunwala invested in pharmaceutical company Lupine and their average purchase price then was Rs 150. Today Lupine is trading at Rs 635. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has few other multibagger stocks in his portfolio which include CRISIL, Praj India, Aurobindo Pharma, NCC etc. You must have also heard the anecdote that how Rakesh Jhunjhunwala made Rs 50 crore in just 8 days. Not many days have passed since this incident. The incident was the merger of Zee Entertainment and Sony India. Jhunjhunwala had invested money in Zee Stock and in 8 days the earnings crossed 50 crores. Let us know the names of 10 such stocks in which Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has investments of crores of rupees.
- Bilcare Limited- Jhunjhunwala holds 8.48 percent stake in this company and their total value is Rs 130,564,398.75. In this he has 1997925.00 shares.
- Canara Bank – 1.96 percent stake in this bank and the total value is Rs 7,423,837,770. The total number of shares is 35597400.00.
- Geojit Financial Ltd. – In this Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 18037500.00 shares and holds 7.55 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 909,991,875.
- Jubilant Ingravia- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 5020000.00 shares in this and holds 3.15 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 2,504,729,000.
- Prozone Into Properties Ltd. – In this Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 3150000.00 shares and has 2.06 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 66,937,500.
- Indiabulls Real Estate- It has 5000000.00 shares and holds 1.10 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 318,750,000.
- Titan Company Limited – It has 44850970.00 shares and holds 5.05 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 95,442,864,160.
- Main Infrastructure Ltd.- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 4500000.00 shares and holds 1.21 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 368,550,000.
- NCC Limited- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 78333266.00 shares and holds 12.84 percent stake in this company. His total value in the company is Rs 4,457,162,835.4.
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd. – In this Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 31950000.00 shares and holds 4.23% stake in this company. His net worth in the company is Rs 8,083,350,000. (These figures Here taken from)