Post Office Job: Notifications related to recruitment for different states are issued on the basis of circle from time to time through the Indian Postal Department. If you also want to apply for the recruitment to be issued in the postal department. appost.in You can apply on the basis of the notification released in the official website. Recruitment is released for various posts for Post Office Jobs. Recently, through the Indian Postal Department, the recruitment related notifications for the Jammu and Kashmir circle have been issued. This recruitment has been released for the post of Postal Assistant. Recruitment notice has been issued for five posts in this post.
post office job Jammu Kashmir Circle
This recruitment has been issued through the Indian Postal Department for the posts of Postal Assistant of Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle. only for 5 posts Is Empty. Interested candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir who want to apply for this post can apply through online mode. This recruitment for the candidates will be done under the Sport Quota. The candidate who is selected for this post through the Indian Postal Department will have to 25,500 to 81,100 Salary up to Rs. All the candidates who have passed 12th can apply for this post. Last date to apply for this post 20 December 2021 has been determined. All the candidates can apply before the last date.
Qualification for Post Office Job
To apply for the posts of Postal Assistant, the candidate must have the following qualifications given below.
- Applicant’s age for the post of Postal Assistant 18 years from 27 years Should be
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes will be given a relaxation of 3 years and up to 5 years for this post depending on their category.
- For the post of Postal Assistant, the applicant should be 12th pass from a recognized board.
- Along with this, it is mandatory for the candidate to have studied Urdu or Hindi in any one subject in class X.
- For this post, the applicant person must have one year diploma in computer.
- Applicant should have computer certificate from a recognized computer institute.
How to apply for the posts of Jammu and Kashmir Postal Assistant
Eligible candidates to apply for the post of Postal Assistant www.indiapost.gov.in The application form has to be downloaded from the official website of . After downloading the application form, by entering all the details given in it and attaching all your important documents with the application form, you can submit the form to the address given below. Last date for submission of application form through Indian Postal Department 20 December 2021 has been determined. All the candidates can apply for the posts of Postal Assistant in time.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.