PM Shadi Shagun Yojana: The central government continues to issue many schemes to make the girls of the country self-reliant and empowered. One such scheme has been issued by the government named PM Shadi Shagun Yojana (PM Shadi Shagun Yojana). Let us tell you that this scheme has been started for the girls of the Muslim community in the minority community in the country. Through this scheme, money will be provided by the government to the girls for their marriage. Let’s know a little more information about the scheme
You know very well that the population of Muslim citizens is the largest in the country. Due to which the people of the Muslim community do not teach the daughters of their homes, but through the Pradhan Mantri Shadi Shagun Yojana, Muslim girls will be able to get higher education. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you are required to complete the registration process.
Will get 51 thousand rupees
The Modi government will provide an assistance of Rs 51,000 to the girls of minority community who will complete their graduation. The goal of the scheme is to motivate the girls of Muslim community family as well as their parents (parents) to complete their education. So that he can complete his studies and can also get money after completion of studies.
Know who will get the benefit of the scheme
The benefit of PM Shadi Shagun Yojana will be available to those Muslim girls who have got the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship at the school level. Let us tell you, this scholarship is provided to the girls of Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist Parsi community.
Know what is eligibility
- Minority and Muslim girls of the country PM Shadi Shagun Yojana benefit will be given.
- If a girl leaves her graduation in the middle, then she will not be considered eligible.
- The girl must have completed her graduation from any recognized college.
- The annual income of the parents of the student should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Only Muslim girls of India can take advantage of PM Shadi Shagun Yojana.
How to Apply for PM Shadi Shagun Yojana Online
if you too PM Shadi Shagun Yojana If you want to apply, then you can easily complete the application process by visiting the online portal through your mobile or computer. The process to apply online is as follows.
- Applicants first visit the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation www.india.gov.in will go on.
- After which on the home page you have to click on the given option of scholarship.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to click on the given option of Shadi Shagun Yojana Form.
- On clicking, the form will open in front of you.
- You have to upload the required documents along with the information asked in the form.
- After that finally click on submit button.
- After which you will get the registration slip on your screen.
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.