OMG! Terrible pain was happening in the child’s stomach, doctors were shocked after doing X-ray!

In Turkey, doctors removed a 3-feet long charging cable and a hairpin from the stomach of a 15-year-old boy. According to the report of Turkish Posts, the child was admitted to the hospital after vomiting and severe stomach pain and then the shocking case came to light.

Doctors remove charging cable from baby’s stomach

Image Credit source: Instagram/prof.dr.yasardogan

Many times it happens that children accidentally put some unwanted thing in their mouth while playing, which directly reaches their stomach. In such Abdominal pain It is bound to happen. then go to the doctor, surgery Get it done, all these troubles arise and sometimes even life gets in danger. That is why it is said that all such things should be kept away from the reach of children, which they can put in their mouth. Well, you must have seen children putting coins etc. in their mouths, but many times it is associated with kinda weird Matters also get to be seen and heard. Nowadays one such matter has become a topic of discussion, knowing about which you will be stunned.

In fact, doctors have removed a 3 feet long charging cable from the stomach of a 15-year-old boy in Turkey by surgery. According to the report of Turkish posts, the child was admitted to the hospital after vomiting and severe abdominal pain. The family members of the child could not understand what was the matter, so the doctors suggested to get an X-ray done. When the X-ray was done, the whole matter was cleared. In the report, doctors found a charging cable in the child’s stomach. Then what, in a hurry, he underwent abdominal surgery and the doctors successfully removed the cable from the child’s stomach.

Hairpin also came out from the stomach

According to reports, apart from the charging cable, doctors have also removed a hairpin from the child’s stomach through surgery. However, till now it is not known that how a big thing like charging cable went in the child’s stomach?

read this also

Such cases have also come to the fore

Although this is not the only case that such a strange thing has been removed from someone’s stomach. A few years ago, a similar case came to light in Assam that a 30-year-old youth was admitted to the hospital after complaining of stomach pain, after which it was found in the X-ray that the young man had a headphone in his stomach. There is wire. In such a situation, the doctors had successfully removed that wire from his stomach by performing surgery.



Source link

Leave your vote

Related Articles

Back to top button

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.