Post Office Online Payment Update: Today, every person considers it a better option to invest their deposits in many savings schemes issued by the post office and secure them for the future, for which they have to go to the post office to pay the installment every month, but due to the increasing number of corona cases across the country. Restrictions have started again to avoid infection, due to which the Indian Post Payments Bank has the facility of making online payments to customers by the post office to prevent the increase of the risk of corona infection due to the gathering of crowd in public places. IPPB Mobile Banking App With this, citizens will be able to pay their installments from the mobile app sitting at home.
Now pay these schemes online while sitting at home
As we all know that there are many savings schemes in the post office like RD (Recurring Deposit), Public Providet Fund or Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) In which customers have to invest every month. In order to reduce the increasing cases of corona in the country, the facility of completing many tasks online was started in government offices, banks as well as post offices. Due to which many people are not aware, they have to face many problems in paying the installments of the scheme. All such citizens will now be able to submit their installments through online medium after reading the information mentioned here.
Now deposit the installment of post office like this sitting at home
To deposit the post office installment sitting at home, citizens will be able to pay by reading the process described here.
- First of all you need to check Indian Post Payment Bank account on your mobile. IPPB Mobile Banking App have to download.
- Now after the app is installed, you have to create your account in it.
- After this you have to transfer money from your bank account to IPPB account.
- Once the money is transferred to the IPPB account, you PPF, RD or SSY In whichever scheme you have an account with the post office, you can send money in it.
- For which you have to select the plan.
- After selecting the plan, you will have to pay the related information in it. account number And customer id have to enter.
- After this, you have to fill in the amount you want to pay. PAY You have to click on the option.
- In this way, you will be able to fill your installment in your post office account every month through online medium.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.