Many times, due to the fault of the users, the mobile also catches fire. Today we know about 5 reasons for mobile fire.
Image Credit source: File Photo
Blast in the smartphone is not a problem and users not only lose money, but the data and SIM etc. present in the phone are also wasted. Therefore it is necessary that we should be aware that after all Mobile Why does an explosion happen? Actually, sometimes due to the fault of the users, the mobile also catches fire. Let us know these reasons.
- Third Party Charger: Often people use third party charger, which is a major reason for fire in the mobile, due to which the battery explodes. Actually, many parts are missing in third party chargers, so in their absence the hardware of the phone can be damaged. Or during charging, its temperature may rise rapidly, after which it may catch fire.
- Avoid Overheating: The smartphone often gets hot and this problem can take a major form during charging. In such a situation, keep in mind that the temperature of the phone should be kept under control. For this, you can also use the cooling pad of the smartphone available in the market.
- Do not keep the phone in direct sunlight: Do not keep the smartphone in direct sunlight for hours. In such a situation, the temperature of the smartphone can increase rapidly and its battery can explode.
- Manufacturer fault: Many times, due to disturbances by the company, the smartphone starts on fire and its battery explodes. Recently, there were incidents of fire in a OnePlus phone.
- User error: Many times the smartphone catches fire due to wrong practice of the users. In such a situation, it is important to take care of all the things mentioned above and these are all possible reasons.