Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022– Recruitment notification has been issued for the posts of Non-Teaching through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. In the notification issued by the committee Junior Secretariat AssistantThis recruitment process has been started for Mess Helper and other posts. This application has been invited by NVS committee for 1925 posts. With this, the process of applying for these posts has been started through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Interested candidates can check the notification under the official website of NVS. Eligible candidates can apply for Non Teaching posts before the last date.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022
The application process has been started from January 12 for the recruitment released for NVS Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply as per their eligibility in online mode before the last date under the official website of navodaya.gov.in. For this recruitment issued by NVS, different qualifications have been determined according to the posts. The maximum age limit to apply for various posts has been fixed at 45 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given age relaxation to apply for these posts. Along with this, the fee amount has been set differently under the NVS committee to apply for different posts.
No. of Vacancies by Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 5 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse – 82 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin) – 5 Posts
- Audit Assistant – 11 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 10 Posts
- Stenographer – 22 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer – 4 Posts
- Catering Assistant – 87 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre) – 622 Posts
- Computer Operator – 4 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 142 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre) – 8 Posts
- Mess Helper – 629 Posts
- Electrician cum Plumber – 273 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 142 Posts
- MTS – 23 Posts
For this recruitment released on 1925 posts of non-teaching, written examination will be organized in the first phase under the selection process. This written test will be conducted in the mode of CBT Computer Based Test. This exam is likely to be conducted from March 9 to 11. The candidates who are successful in this written test conducted in the first stage will be invited for the next stage of skill test exam. Along with this, in the last stage the documents will be called for verification. After the completion of the document verification process, the candidate will be appointed for the respective post.
Process to apply for the posts of Non Teaching in NVS
- Visit the official website of navodaya.gov.in to apply for NVS Non Teaching Posts.
- In the home page of the website, click on the option of Non-Teaching posts.
- After this the registered candidate will have to login in the portal.
- Now click on the option of Apply Online and enter all the details given in the form.
- After entering all the details submit the form by paying the fee amount.