Micromax IN Note 2 smartphone launched in India, know how much is the price
Micromax’s IN brand is slowly becoming one of the few brands to offer near-stock Android software and this could be a threat to Nokia and Motorola.
Micromax In Note 2 (PS- Twitter)
Micromax in Note 2 (Micromax IN Note 2) has finally been launched in the Indian market. One of these Note 2 AMOLED There is a display, a fast-charging battery and a four-camera system at the back. All this makes IN Note 2 a great phone. IN Note 2 This comes at a time when the biggest names in the budget segment, Realme and Redmi Launching one phone after another. where realme has realme 9i launched, there Xiaomi The Redmi is all set to introduce the Redmi Note 11S in India in the coming days. The specifications of these Note 2, which were shared by Micromax before the launch of the phone, indicate that it could be a strong competitor for the Chinese companies.
The price of these Note 2 is Rs 12,490 for the only variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The phone comes in Black and Brown colours. Its first sale will start on January 30 at 12 noon on Flipkart. Micromax said the price of Rs 12,490 is a part of an offer till the stock runs out, which means the price could be increased in future.
Specifications of Micromax In Note 2
Micromax’s IN brand is slowly becoming one of the few brands to offer near-stock Android software and this could be a threat to Nokia and Motorola. Features of IN Note 2 include a 6.43-inch full-HD + AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20: 9.
- IN Note 2 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It runs Android 11 software and Micromax told me that the phone will continue to receive security updates for at least a year.
- The fingerprint sensor is found on the power button of the phone located on the right edge of the phone. If you want, there is also Face Unlock. The IN Note 2 packs a 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging, which is claimed to charge 50 percent in 25 minutes.
- The rear four cameras of the IN Note 2 include a 48-megapixel primary camera with Samsung GM1 ISOCELL sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel bokeh camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
- Inside the camera app, you get features like Night Mode and AI Mode. For selfies, the phone has a 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole of the display.
- The phone has a dedicated slot for a microSD card, along with support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and FM radio.
read this also-
Important news for telecom users, prepaid plans may soon become expensive
Republic Day 2022: Wish friends and family on Republic Day with WhatsApp