Many new features are going to be seen in the Hyundai Venue N Line. The upcoming car will see changes in not only the new interior but also the exterior look.
Before the launch of Hyundai Venue N Line, we are going to tell about 5 special features.
Hyundai Venue N Line: Hyundai is working on its new SUV car Venue N Line and it has been recently spied during road testing, which has been done in South Korea and India. So far, many leaks and renders have surfaced about this car and it has been claimed that the new Venue (New Venue) will have important features. The Venue N Lite will be the second product under the N lineup. Wayne Car in India (Venue car) already exists and this new variant will be its new version. In fact, recently Toyota ,Toyota) and Maruti (Maruti) has introduced its 4 meter premium hatchback car in the new version, which not only has come with a new design, but will also see a new design.
Before the launch of Hyundai Venue N Line, we are going to tell about its 5 special features.
- Exterior Styling Exchange: Like the i20 N Line, the Venue N Lite gets a sporty body kit. The N-Line version of the upcoming Venue facelift comes with a lot of stylish bumpers. It will get side skirts and a new front grille. Also, the N badge will be used on the grille. This sign will be visible on the wheel hub and tail lights.
- Interior Design: Talking about the new version of Hyundai Venue, many changes are going to be seen in its interior. Red highlights will be seen in it. A similar design will also be seen in the N lineup. The gearshift and steering wheels will be different as compared to the regular color variant.
- Features and Equipment: The equipment will be almost identical in the upcoming Hyundai Venue facelift version and the N-Line version. Like a fully digital instrument console has been given in the upcoming design. It has a 10.25 inch touch screen infotainment system. It will also get an electric sunroof and automatic climate control.
- Powertrain Option: The Hyundai Venue N-Line gets 1.0L, inline-3. It has a turbocharged petrol engine. It has two transmission options, which will get 6 speed IMT and 7 speed DCT option.
- Expected Launch: The Hyundai Venue facelift will be launched in the Indian market in a few months time. After that it will be introduced online.