Learning Driving License: In today’s time, it is necessary for every driver to have their driving license, driving license is useful as a kind of government document for the driver, which shows that the person is able to drive the vehicle. motor vehicle act 1998 Under this, it is mandatory that no person in the country can use a vehicle without a license, if he is caught doing so, he can be fined heavily, for this every vehicle driver should be given a driving license. It is necessary to apply. For driving license, it is necessary for the citizen to first get a learner’s license, for which Ministry of Road Transport and Employment Online facility has been provided to the citizens by which now citizens will be able to apply for getting their learner’s license sitting at home.
Now apply for Learning Driving License sitting at home
As we mentioned that any person in the country is considered eligible to drive any of his two wheeler or four wheeler vehicle in public places only if he has his driving license. For this, any person of the country whose age 18 years or more and they apply for their driving license, then first they have to get a learner’s license, which is a kind of temporary license. You should know how to drive a vehicle even to get it made, the validity of the learner’s license only 6 months of happens.
A learner’s license allows you to learn to drive legally on roads across the country with an experienced instructor or driver, after which you can apply for your permanent licence. For learning license, citizens are asked to sit at home by the Ministry of Road Transport. Sarathi Transport Portal Application facility has been provided, so that citizens can easily save their time online. 200 rupees You can apply for a Learning License by paying the fee of Rs.
Eligibility for getting a Learner Driving License
Different types of eligibility have been prescribed for making learner license in India, whose information is as follows.
- For motorcycles without gears with a capacity of 50 cc:- Minimum age of citizen 16 years It is necessary to have, for which the consent of the parents should also be there.
- For geared motorcycle :- Minimum age of citizen 18 years Must have.
- For commercial vehicles :- Applicant’s schooling is at least 8th Passed and their age 18 years or 21 years in many states It has been determined.
Documents Required for Learning DL
To get the Learner DL made, the applicant must have all the important documents, such as
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- passport size photograph
- Address proof
- mobile number
How to apply for Learning Driving License
Citizens can follow the procedure mentioned here to apply for Learner DL.
- For this, first of all the citizen has to visit the Sarathi Transport Portal.
- Now here on the home page you have to select your state.
- Now you have to click on the option of New Learner License.
- After that on the next page you have to enter your personal information, your address, phone number.
- Now by uploading the scanned copy of photo and sign, you select the date for the test.
- Now finally submit the application fee and submit it.
- In this way the application process for your learning license will be completed.
- After which you will have to take the test on the prescribed date, after the successful process of the test, you will get the learning license.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.