Google’s Gmail service allows users to read, reply to emails and even search for old emails in the absence of the Internet. This can prove to be better for those users who do not have WiFi connection etc.
Many new features will be available in Google’s Gmail.
The usefulness of Google’s e-mail service Gmail is not hidden from anyone and its userbase is quite large. But have you ever used the offline features of Gmail. Google’s Gmail service allows users to read, reply to emails and search old emails in the absence of internet. Let us know what needs to be changed in the settings.
From Android device users to now many school students have their own Gmail account. In such a situation, if he wants to read or respond to his email in travel or flight, then he can use Gmail offline.
- For this, users have to open the browser in their computer or laptop and enter mail.google.com in its search bar.
- After this, the Gmail page will open in the browser, in which enter the login password.
- After opening Gmail, click on the option of Settings on the right side top.
- After this go to the tab of Offline, after that check on â€œEnable offline mail.
- After this, you can change how much data you want to sync, the default is set by Google for 30 days.
- After this, go down and click on Save Changes, after that the emails will start syncing.
If users want to use offline, we recommend that you make a bookmark of mail.google.com so that whenever you do not use the Internet, you can access Gmail by clicking on the bookmark. If you use school Gmail accounts, you’ll need to get help from an administrator.