Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana 2021 Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot ji is providing discount in electricity bill prices to agriculture connection consumers of general category rural of the state. Under this scheme the state About 8 lakh 84 thousand farmer citizens has been benefited. This is an important scheme to provide huge discount to the citizens in electricity bills. Under the scheme to electricity consumers per month 1000 is given as a grant, Information related to Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Yojana has been given in detail.
Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme
This scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government to provide relief to the agricultural consumers in electricity bill. Under this scheme, subsidy will be given to the beneficiary consumers in electricity bill payment. As a grant, a grant of up to Rs 1,000 per month will be given to the consumers. That is, on an annual basis, overall this amount is given to the beneficiary consumers. 12 thousand will be provided up to Rs.
Under this scheme, billing will be issued through the Electricity Distribution Corporation according to the bi-monthly billing arrangement. If agricultural consumers use less electricity and their electricity bill is less than Rs 1,000, then the difference between the grant amount will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary consumer. According to this process, farmers will also be motivated to save electricity. To take advantage of this scheme, application can be made through the consumer only when there is no outstanding amount of the consumer in the electricity corporation.
Eligibility for Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme
- Only the native citizens of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply for Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme.
- According to this scheme, only agricultural consumers will get the benefit of subsidy.
- Central and state government employees cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the grant from the scheme, it is necessary to link the bank account of the electricity consumer with the Aadhar card.
- To apply, the farmer person must have all the mandatory documents.
Documents required to get exemption in electricity bill
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account Details
- residential certificate
- Ration card
- annual income certificate
- consumer’s aadhar card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Apply like this to take advantage of
- To take advantage of the subsidy amount in electricity bill payment, agricultural consumers will have to go to the concerned electricity department.
- Get the application form to apply for Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme
- After entering all the important information asked in the form, attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the power department.
- The application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officials of the department.
- After the investigation is successful, the benefit of subsidy in electricity bill payment will be provided to the agricultural consumer.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.