Is there any wrong use of your Aadhaar Card? find out like this
You must also know that Aadhaar Mobile Number is linked, but are you aware that you can find out how many numbers are linked to your Aadhaar number. Learn how to check here.
Aadhaar Mobile Number Link: How to check (symbolic picture)
We all know that Aadhaar Card is linked to Mobile Number, but many times more than one mobile number is linked to Aadhaar Card. You must be thinking that how can more than one number be registered, then for the information of the people, let us tell you that according to the guidelines of the Department of Telecommunication, a citizen can add up to 9 mobile numbers to his Aadhar card. Do you know that you can check how many mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhar card? A portal has been prepared by the Department of Telecommunication, through which this thing can be checked.
see what is the name of the portal
Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection Portal allows people to check how many mobile numbers are linked with their Aadhaar number.
Find out how many numbers are registered
- First of all go to TAFCOP portal https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php.
- After that enter your mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, you will see the Request OTP button below, tap on it.
- After this OTP will come on your mobile number, enter OTP.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, all the mobile numbers that will be linked with your Aadhar card will appear in front of you.
- Along with this, there is also an option to report the numbers which are not yours.
Note: This facility mentioned above is currently available for Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan and Jammu and Kashmir region.