The price of 128GB variant of iPhone 13 in India has been kept at Rs 79,900. However, with bank discounts and other offers, you can buy it at an affordable price.
The camera of iPhone 13 Pro has amazing features
Apple is going to introduce the “Made in India” iPhone 13 soon, preparations for this have been completed. Trial production of iPhone 13 series has started at Foxconn plant near Chennai. The Cupertino-giant is expected to start commercial production of the iPhone 13 in India. These iPhones will be available for sale by 2022.
According to the Economic Times report, Apple wants to make all its top-selling smartphone models in India. Apple will start manufacturing the iPhone 13 for domestic markets as well as exports by February. The report suggests that Apple has stored semiconductor chips despite the lack of supply. The semiconductor chips that Apple has acquired are in short supply around the world.
The ET report states that the production of the iPhone 13 in India will help Apple improve the supply of the model in its global market. Interestingly, Apple is already producing the iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 at Foxconn Play in India and the second generation iPhone SE at the Wistron plant in Bengaluru. According to the report, Apple makes up 70 percent of the smartphones sold in India, which includes the best-selling models including the iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone XR and iPhone SE, and will soon join the list of best-selling iPhone 13 .
iPhone 13 price and specifications
- The price of 128GB variant of iPhone 13 in India has been kept at Rs 79,900. However, with bank discounts and other offers, you can buy it at an affordable price.
- The iPhone 13 has a 6.1 OLED panel, which has a resolution of 2532Ã—1170 pixels and a pixel density of 460 PPI.
- The iPhone 13 is powered by an A15 Bionic chipset which is based on 5nm development and has a 6-core CPU. Apple claims that its new chipset is 50 percent faster than the current competition.
- The Cupertino-giant has also improved the battery life of the iPhone 13. The device comes with 1.5 hours of extra battery life compared to the iPhone 12.
- The iPhone 13 features a new 12-megapixel wide-angle with an f/1.6 aperture, which is 47 percent larger than the previous generation. It also gets a fast f/2.4 lens and another 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens with 120-degree field of view.
read this also-