Interest rates have been increased on Post Office savings schemes last month. Apart from this, tax exemption is provided under Section 80-C of Income Tax on investing in them.
Small Saving Schemes: If you invest in post office schemes (investmentsIf you do then this information is very important for you. Small Savings Scheme includes all savings schemes of the post office. By investing in these schemes, your money is completely safe and you get good profits along with the guarantee. That is why Post Office Savings Schemes (Post Office Saving Schemes) has always been a better option for investment.
The government has increased the interest rates on post office savings schemes last month. Apart from this, tax exemption is provided under Section 80-C of Income Tax on investing in them. You can get huge amount by investing less money in post offices, 2 and 3 year savings schemes, Senior Citizen Savings Scheme, Kisan Vikas Patra, Post Office Monthly Income Account and Sukanya Yojana.
Make daughter strong like this
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is the highest interest earning scheme of the post office. The purpose of this scheme is to make the future of daughters bright. This account can be opened in the post office in the name of a girl child below 10 years of age. Investing in this scheme gives an annual interest rate of 7.6 percent. Along with this, the benefit of income tax benefits can also be availed.
How much interest will be received in which scheme
- Under the Post Office’s Senior Citizen Savings Scheme, now you will get 7.6 percent interest instead of 7.4 percent.
- Now 6.7 percent interest is being received on the monthly income scheme of the post office.
- The interest rate available on the post office’s 2-year fixed deposit has gone up to 5.7 percent. Earlier they were getting 5.5 percent interest.
- The interest on the post office’s 3-year fixed deposit has been increased from 5.5 percent to 5.8 percent.
- National Savings Certificate gives an interest of 6.8% per annum. Its duration is 5 years.
- Investing in Kisan Vikas Patra earns 6.9 percent interest annually. The minimum amount of investment is one thousand rupees.
English News Headline : Investment in Post Office Small Saving schemes low and profit high.