IND vs SL, U19 world cup, LIVE score in Hindi: The Indian team reached the final of the World Cup last time too but could not win the title
Yash Dhul, the captain of the Indian Under-19 team, has scored a half-century.
Under-19 World Cup (U19 World Cup) Team India could not even play 50 overs in its first match and South Africa (India vs South Africa) Was reduced to 232 runs against Captain Yash Dhul played an excellent innings of 82 runs. Kaushal Tambe contributed 35 and Sheikh Rashid contributed 31 runs. Nishant Sindhu contributed 27 runs. India had a bad start and opener Angkrish Raghuvanshi was dismissed after scoring just 5 runs. Harnoor Singh scored a run.
Raj Bajwa scored 13 runs while wicketkeeper Dinesh Bana scored 7 runs. Vicky Ostwal contributed 9 runs. For South Africa, Matthew Bost took 3 wickets for 40 runs. Efue Myanda and Devald Brevis took 2 wickets each. Litam Elder and Mickey Copeland took 1-1 wickets. Let us tell you that 16 teams are participating in the Under-19 World Cup. India is placed in Group B along with South Africa, Uganda and Ireland. India defeated West Indies by 108 runs and Australia by nine wickets in the warm-up match. At the same time, the team has won the Asia Cup earlier. For the first time, West Indies is hosting the Under-19 World Cup. The tournament will run till February 5. Teams from 16 countries are participating in this. 48 matches will be held including the final.
14th season of under 19 world cup
So far 13 seasons of the ICC U19 World Cup, which started in 1988, have been played in which India has won the title four times. India has won the 2000, 2008, 2012 and 2018 Under-19 World Cup titles. In the ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India has landed with the intention of winning the title for the fifth time.
india vs south africa live updates
- The toss of the Group B match between India and South Africa was to be held at 6 o’clock, however it has been delayed due to rain.
- The rain has stopped, now the referee will do the inspection in a while and there will be a toss in a while.
- South Africa won the toss and decided to bowl first.
- India’s start has been very poor and Team India lost the wickets of opener Angkrish Raghuvanshi (5) and Harnoor Singh (1) for just 11 runs.
- Captain Yash Dhul and Sheik Rashid have handled the innings of Team India. There is a partnership of 71 runs between the two. Rashid is out after scoring 31 runs.
- Captain Yash Dhul has scored a fine half-century. Yash has completed his fifty in 71 balls. With this, Team India has scored 144 runs in 30 overs.
- India has lost the wicket of its captain Yash Dhull. He got out on a total score of 195. In his innings, he scored 82 runs in 100 balls and hit 11 fours.