Flipkart is offering huge discount on buying Apple iPhone 13.
Apple has made many big announcements in its developer conference. Along with the new chip, OS, many decisions have been taken. After this new OS, a lot of changes can be seen in the iPhone. This change can be seen in devices operating on iOS16.
Apple has developer conference (Apple Developer Conference 2022) has made many big announcements. Along with the new chip, OS, many decisions have been taken. After this new OS, a lot of changes can be seen in the iPhone. This change can be seen in devices operating on iOS16. The settings of an iPhone smartphone are quite different from the settings of an Android smartphone. If you also use iPhone but you are bored of hearing the same ringtone on your smartphone, then know how you can change this ringtone. It is a simple process and it takes just less than 1 minute to do.
If you want to change the alert sound of iPhone, then you can follow the given steps.
- Select the option of Sounds & Haptics given in the device’s settings.
- After that click on the ringtone given button
- After opening the ringtone option, you will see the names of different ringtones. Choose one of these.
- An option of alert tone will also appear under the ringtone. You can also select it as new ringtone.
- Selecting any of these will change your ringtone.
ADD TO CUSTOM RINGTONES
You can also make your favorite tone as ringtone in iPhone. You can use it for ringtone, alarm and message alert. You can download clips of your songs and sounds from the iTunes store. Some tones are charged and some tones are available for free.