IDBI Bank increased interest rates from government to private, this particular FD will have more benefits

Senior citizens will get more interest.

Like other banks, IDBI Bank has also changed the interest rates of its Fixed Deposit of less than Rs 2 crore. The new rates have come into effect from April 20, 2022.

If you went from government to private IDBI Bank (IDBI Bank) customers then this news is for you. Actually, IDBI Bank has made less than Rs 2 crore fixed deposit ,Fixed Deposit Interest Rate) interest rates have been revised. The bank has increased the rates on FDs from 31 days to 10 years. The new rate has come into effect from April 20, 2022. After the change, IDBI Bank will give interest in the range of 2.70 percent to 5.60 percent on FDs of 6 days to 10 years. Let us tell you that this month the big private sector banks HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and ICICI Bank (ICICI Bank) has changed the rates of fixed deposits. IDBI Bank is offering special interest rates on FDs for senior citizens.

IDBI Bank has retained 2.70 percent interest on deposits less than Rs 2 crore for 7 days to 30 days. No changes have been made to it. However, the bank has increased the FD rates from 31 to 45 days. The bank will now give 3 percent interest on the FD of this period. Earlier the interest rate was 2.80 percent.

will get more interest on this special edfi

The interest rate of FD maturing in 45 to 60 days will be 3.25 percent. It has been increased by 25 basis points. The earlier interest rate for this period was 3 per cent. At the same time, 3.40 percent interest will be available on deposits maturing in 61 to 90 days. It has increased by 40 basis points.

IDBI Bank has reduced the rate of fixed deposits maturing in 2 to 3 years from 5.25 percent to 5.35 percent. Whereas the interest on deposits of 3 to 5 years has been increased from 5.40 percent to 5.50 percent.

Higher interest on Suvidha Tax Savings FD

IDBI Bank is offering special interest rate on Fixed Deposits for Senior Citizens. Currently, the bank offers 3.20 per cent to 6.35 per cent interest on FDs to senior citizens. Whereas the interest rate of 5 year deposits like Suvidha Tax Saving Fixed increased by 10 basis points to 5.60 per cent.

IDBI Naman Senior Citizen Deposit

Under the IDBI Naman Senior Citizen Deposit Scheme, 0.50 percent additional interest is being given annually to senior citizens. Apart from this, resident senior citizens customers will get 0.25 percent more interest. That is, they will get a total extra interest of 0.75 percent. The benefit of this scheme can be availed till 30 September 2022.

read this also

Earlier, many banks including HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank have increased the interest rates of fixed deposits. Let us tell you that Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the owner of IDBI Bank. LIC holds 51 per cent stake in this.

Source link

Leave your vote

Related Articles

Back to top button

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.