How to get Jharkhand caste certificate online – jharkhand jati praman patra
Jharkhand Caste Certificate :- The Jharkhand government has started all the facilities online for the benefit of the citizens, now citizens can directly go to the Jharseva portal of the state of Jharkhand. Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate, Death Certificate, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate All the certificates etc. will now be able to be made through online medium. Portal launch jharsewa jharkhand department done by. Jharkhand Jaati Praman Patra Online To get it made through e-district of Jharkhand Official website jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in will go on.
As you know that for the increasing development of the country, the government is trying to complete all the works in a digital way, all the work is now being completed through online medium, so that the citizens living in the country have to go to their offices here and there for their work. Do not wander, because earlier people had to go round to get any kind of certificate, which consumed both their money and time, but now they can easily sit at home on their computer or mobile through all the schemes issued by the government. can take advantage of. Related information such as: CASTE CERTIFICATE BENEFITS, ELIGIBLE FOR CASTE CERTIFICATE, IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS, HOW TO APPLY ONLINE, CASTE CERTIFICATE APPLY OFFLINE, KNOW APPLICATION STATUS, SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE PORTAL To know, read the article completely till the bottom.
jharkhand caste certificate application
Caste certificate is a government document, it is used in every government work or non-government work. Caste certificate is also sought to take advantage of the schemes issued by the central and state government. You all must know how important it is to have a caste certificate because it shows your caste. For such people who belong to backward class, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, caste certificate is very important for them, through this they will get many types of facilities like: Priority is given in government jobs, scholarships are provided, separate seats are reserved for these people in schools and colleges and many types of jobs. They are provided.
|through||jharsewa jharkhand department|
|profit takers||SC/ST/OBC category citizens of the state|
|Objective||facilitating through online medium|
|category||central and state government scheme|
|Process||online and offline mode|
|self declaration form||Click here|
Benefits of caste certificate / Jharkhand caste certificate
SC/ST/OBC People belonging to caste will get many types of benefits by the government, the benefits are as follows:
- Caste certificate is useful in many types of government schemes and in providing scholarship to people belonging to poor families and backward classes.
- Those people who belong to SC / ST / OBC caste will get the benefit of the schemes given by the government.
- These people can easily make CASTE certificate through online medium so that they will not need to go to office anywhere.
- Exemption will be given to pay work fee at the time of admission in school and college.
- The quota will be available for the reserved caste people in the education institute.
- There will be age relaxation for government jobs.
- This will save both time and money.
- Through the portal, he can also get the benefit of other facilities.
Eligibility for making Jharkhand caste certificate
The eligibility for making a CASTE certificate is as follows:
- To get the cast certificate, the applicant should be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- Those people who will be from backward caste, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, they will be considered eligible.
- Caste certificate is not necessary for the general category person.
- The name of the applicant should be included in the SC / ST / OBC list issued by the government, only then he will be able to get the caste certificate.
- The applicant should not already have caste certificate.
caste certificate jharkhand important document
To apply caste certificate online, it is very important for you to have complete documents.
Documents Required for Caste Certificate is as follows:
|applicant’s aadhar card||Voter ID Card, Ration Card|
|driving license||Pan Card|
|registered mobile number||passport size photo|
|land papers||Khatian Nakal (Registry)|
|income certificate||self attested declaration form|
HOW TO APPLY JHARKHAND CASTE CERTIFICATE (CASTE CERTIFICATE) ONLINE?
Follow the given steps to apply caste certificate online:
- first you Jharseva of Jharkhand State Of official website jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in Go to
- Now in front of you like this home page Will open
- On the home page you are given above Register Yourself Click on the option.
- Such a form will open in front of you on a new page, the information asked to you in the form like: Captcha code by selecting your full name, email id, your mobile number, password, your state is to be filled.
- after that you SUBMIT Click on the option of.
- After completing the registration process, you official website on the home page of login go to your Email ID & Password & Captcha Code to be filled.
- now you login Click on the button.
- you on the new page apply for service Click on the option.
- After that View Services Click on the option
- You will see many options here caste certificate Click on
- Now the online application form will open in front of you.
- Asked information such as: Personal details, caste details, authority details, relationship details, residential address details, and all other details has to be filled carefully.
- Now read the application form again, if there is any mistake then rectify it.
- Now submit button Click on
- After the completion of the application process, the applicant reference number From which they can check the status of their application form.
JHARKHAND CASTE CERTIFICATE APPLY OFFLINE?
The process to apply offline is as follows:
- Jharkhand CASTE CERTIFICATE For offline application you have to first go to Tehsil.
- here you someone authority officer Have to take the caste certificate form. You can also from Jhar Seva Portal CASTE CERTIFICATE can download.
- Now you can get all the information asked in the form like: Your Name, Father’s Name, Present Address, Registered Mobile Number, Caste etc. Fill the correct one correctly.
- Now you are asked in the form necessary documents Attach it with the form. Once read the form carefully and if there is any mistake then rectify it.
- Now submit the application form to the authority in the same tehsil.
- After the submission of the form, you will be given a slip in which you will get a number, if you want, you can also check your application status through it.
- After this, your form and documents will be verified by the authorities, after all the information is correct, your caste certificate will be generated, which you will be able to get by visiting the office.
CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
Follow the given steps to know the status of Jharkhand Caste Certificate Application Form.
- First of all you did Jharseva of Jharkhand state official website Go to
- now in front of you home page Will open
- you on the home page Know status of your application On reaching tracking Click on the option.
- You can do two ways like: By entering application reference number or OTP/Application details You can know the application status through
- After filling the asked information Captcha code Fill it up
- And submit Click on the button.
- After which you can easily see your application status.
Services available on Jharkhand Jharseva Portal:
|Birth certificate||caste certificate||local certificate|
|death certificate||income certificate||Income and Asset Certificate|
2. Social Security Pension Services:
|old age pension scheme||Disabled Pension Scheme||Widow Pension Scheme|
3. External service:
|LAND RECORD SERVICE(LAND RECORDS SREVICES)||Development Department Services||AGRICULTURE, ANIMAL HUSBANDARY & CO-OPERATIVE DEPT|
|SERVICES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY(ENENRGY DEPT. SERVICES)||FORM RELATED TO GOVT SERVICES RELATED TO GOVERNMENT SERVICES||Department Services|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR PATIENTS FOR PATIENTS||Service Grievance Redressal(GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SERVICE)||LABOR EMPLOYEMENT TRANING, SKILL DEPARTMENT|
|COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT SERVICES||CONSUMER COURT SERVICES||Information about government services(INFORMATION ABOUT GOVT SERVICES)|
Jharkhand caste certificate related question/answer
If any person has to get caste proof made immediately, then it will take 2 days and if it is ready in 10 days in normal service, then tell that no amount will be taken in Tatkal service.
Caste certificate is a government document, it is used in every government work or non-government work, caste certificate is also sought to take advantage of the schemes issued by the central and state government.
SC/ST/OBC It is very useful for the people belonging to caste, due to which these people get many facilities.
The caste certificate will be delivered to you by the government after the verification of all the necessary documents.
Only people belonging to SC/ST/OBC category can apply for caste certificate. No, the general category people cannot apply for it.
At the time of admission in the school and college, the exemption will be given to pay the work fee.
Quota will be available for low caste people in 2 education institutes.
There will be age relaxation for 3 government jobs.
4 Scholarships are provided to the children of these people.
You can get cast certificate made online and offline. We have told you the process of applying in both the ways in our article above, for which read the article above.
If you get it made online, then its validity remains for 2 years. After 2 years, you will have to get your caste certificate renewed.
You can download after applying for caste certificate. Let us tell you that whenever the caste certificate is generated, you can go to the official website and download it by entering your application / registration number.
We hope that given by us Jharkhand caste certificate You would have liked the information about If you have any query related to this then you can ask us in the comment box. Our team will do our best to answer your questions.
Helpline Number: 0651-2401581, 2401040
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org