Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme has been started by launch of this plan 29 July 2016 Under which the animal husbandry can cover the animals that they keep. The livestock owners will have to pay an installment of insurance ranging from Rs 25 to Rs 100 according to them. 100 rupees for cow, buffalo, bull, camel, etc. And Rs.25 for Sheep, Goat, Pig Sum Assured up to Rs. this installment 3 year That is, you will have to deposit the insurance premium for three years and if the animal dies within 3 years in the meantime, then the insurance company will give insurance cover to the livestock owners. Under this scheme these animals like: Cow, Buffalo, Bull. camel, sheep, goat, pig etc. have been included. If you also want to apply for this, then you have to visit the official website of Haryana Government. pashudhanharyana.gov.in will go on.
There are many such people in the country who are doing animal husbandry living in rural and cities, whose only source of income is animal husbandry, through which they feed their family and earn their living by selling milk, curd, ghee etc. are doing. But if any animal dies then they have to face lot of troubles and difficulties and have to suffer loss. Keeping this problem in mind, the Haryana Government has started the Livestock Insurance Scheme, in which the animals will be insured. related information such as: What will be the eligibility for the scheme, benefits and features of the scheme, purpose of the scheme, how to apply online for the scheme To know more, read the article till the end.
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme 2022
Under this scheme, animals will be insured so that even if they die, their parents can get insurance compensation so that they do not have to suffer loss and do not face difficulties because such people of the country who are dependent on animal husbandry and from animal husbandry. This plan will prove to be very useful for them only if their family runs. Under this, he can get an insurance cover of up to Rs 25-100 for 3 years so that he can claim the death of the animal in future during the period. animals under the scheme: 88000 for buffalo, 80000 for cow, 40000 for horse, 5000 for sheep, 5000 for goat, 5000 for pig Insurance claim up to Rs.
|scheme name||Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme|
|planning launch||29 July 2016|
|through||Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department|
|profit takers||state animal husbandry|
|Objective of the plan||The purpose of the scheme is to provide livestock owners with their animals.
After his death, he has to pay compensation.
|category||state government scheme|
Benefits and features of the plan
Benefits and features of the plan:
- Under the scheme, all these animals like cow, buffalo, bull, goat, camel, sheep, pig etc. will be insured.
- Under the Livestock Insurance Scheme, insurance will be covered by the insurance company for 3 years.
- If the animal of a cattle owner dies, then the government will provide compensation to the animal husband.
- Under this, 25 rupees and 100 rupees have to be paid according to the animal.
- The scheme was launched by the Haryana government on 29 July 2016.
- The livestock owner can insure only two animals.
- So far 3,29,000 animals have been insured under the scheme.
- In this scheme, 10 lakh animals will be insured.
- Through this the condition of livestock farmers will also improve.
Objective of the plan
The objective of the scheme is to give compensation to the livestock owners after the death of their animals. Under Livestock Insurance Scheme 1,00,000 animals will be insured. Those who belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be able to take the benefit of this scheme free of cost. This scheme will also improve the condition of livestock farmers.
What will be the eligibility?
If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then it is very important for you to know its eligibility, through which you will be able to easily apply for it. The eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant should be a domicile of Haryana state.
- To become eligible for the scheme, the applicant must have his own animal.
- The parents who have cow, buffalo, bull, goat, camel, sheep, pig will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Those people who belong to the Scheduled Castes will be able to get the benefit of this scheme free of cost.
The list of required documents are as follows:
|Aadhar Card||voter id card||Pan Card|
|driving license||passport photo||registered mobile number|
|income certificate||caste certificate||Ration card|
|bank pass book||Bank account number and IFSC code||permanent residence certificate|
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana
- If there is a flood in the state and the animal dies, in such a situation, the animal owner can claim insurance.
- Animals die due to fire.
- collide with any type of vehicle.
- Any kind of accident has happened to the animal.
- If some natural calamity comes and the animals die, then you can get the benefit of livestock insurance scheme.
- If the animal of a cattle owner has drowned in the canal, then he will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Any animal should die due to electrocution.
- If the health of the animal is bad and it is sick due to which it has died.
Haryana Livestock Scheme Compensation and Premium Amount
|serial number||under the scheme
animals to come
|compensation amount||Sum Assured (premium)|
|1.||Cow||80000 rupees||100 rupees|
|3.||Horse||40000 rupees||100 rupees|
|4.||sheep||5000 rupees||25 rupees|
|5.||She goat||5000 rupees||25 rupees|
|6.||pig||5000 rupees||25 rupees|
How to Apply Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme?
If you also want to apply for the scheme, then follow the given steps.
- To apply for Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme, you must first official website on to go.
- now like this in front of you home page Will come openly.
- Here on the home page Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme You have to click on the option.
- in front of you on the next page Download Application Form Click on the option.
- After which the application form will appear in front of you on the new page. pdf Will come openly.
- Here you can download the application form download and print Do it
- After this you will get the information asked in the form like: Name, Parents Name, Mobile Number, Address, Email ID etc. to be filled.
- Now attach the copies of the required documents asked for in the application form.
- After filling all the information in the application form, read the form once again, if there is any mistake then rectify it.
- now your application form office Submit in
- After the submission of the application form, your application process will be completed.
how to give feedback
- You are the first of the state to give feedback. official website go to.
- you on the home page Feedback options go to.
- Now the feedback form will open in front of you on the new page.
- here you in the form Your name, email id, subject, message, etc. to be filled.
- after this you SEND OPTIONS Click on
- After which your feedback process will be completed.
If you need to know any information related to the scheme or have any kind of complaint, then you can tell your problem by calling on the given number or by email.
|Helpline Number: 0172-2714001, 2574664
Email ID: [email protected]
Know, Animal Husbandry & Dairying,
Haryana, Pashudhan Bhawan
Bays No. 9-12, Sector-2,
Panchkula, Haryana (INDIA)
Animal insurance will be covered under the Livestock Insurance Scheme. If the animal owner of the animal dies, in such a situation the compensation will be given by the insurance company to the animal husband so that he does not suffer any loss and he should not have to face difficulties.
The scheme was started by the Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department on 29 July 2016.
The animals covered under the scheme like: cow, buffalo, bull, goat, camel, sheep, pig etc. will be covered in insurance.
The objective of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana is to give compensation to the livestock owners after the death of their animals. Under the Livestock Insurance Scheme, 1,00,000 animals will be insured so that the livestock owners do not suffer loss.
To apply for the scheme, the applicant must have his own Aadhar Card, Identity Card: Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card, Mobile Number, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Passport Size Photo. Is.
No, citizens of other states cannot apply for Livestock Insurance Scheme, only citizens of Haryana state can apply for it.
If any animal dies during the insurance cover period, the cattle owners will get compensation up to 88000 for buffalo, 80000 for cow, 40000 for horse, 5000 for sheep, 5000 for goat, 5000 for pig .
Under the scheme, the cattle owner will have to pay an insurance amount of up to Rs 100 for cow, buffalo, bull, camel, etc. and up to Rs 25 for sheep, goat, pig. This installment has to be paid for 3 years.
The validity of the Livestock Insurance Scheme has been kept by the state government for 3 years, in which the beneficiaries will have to pay for 3 years.
You can apply for the scheme through online medium, we have told you the application process in our article, you read the article.
Under the Livestock BM scheme, 10 lakh animals will be covered in insurance.
In our article Livestock Insurance Scheme All the related information has been given to you in detail. If you liked the information related to the scheme, then you can comment us in the comment box. Apart from this, if you have to ask any other information or question, then you can ask us by messaging, we will definitely try to answer all your questions.