Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Rakhi WhatsApp status, stickers, GIFs – How to download and send greetings : If you are also searching for Rakhi status, stickers, GIF etc. for your brother or sister, then we are going to tell you an easy way. Huh. Users can easily add stickers and GIFs on the instant messaging app
Send Rakhi stickers like this on WhatsApp.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Raksha Bandhan is being celebrated in many states of India today. During this time people apart from buying Rakhi and sweets for their brothers and sisters. whatsapp But congratulating them too. In such a situation, if you are also looking for Rakhi status, stickers, GIF etc. for your brother or sister, then we are going to tell you an easy way. On the instant messaging app, users can easily add stickers and GIFs and send them to their friends. It’s more fun than sending boring messages.
Where to find Rakhi special stickers
Users can easily search and download Rakhi stickers by visiting Google Play Store, adding any one of the apps to their smartphone. After downloading from Google Play Store, users will have to follow a process. After that follow this process, which is given below.
Follow this process to add stickers
- open whatsapp
- Click on smiley icon
- Three options will appear on the side, out of which there will be a plus sign, which will have to be clicked.
- After that scroll through the list of apps and at the bottom you will see the option of Get More Stickers.
- After this, users will go to the Google Play Store, where WAStickers Apps can be accessed.
- After this, search for Raksha Bandhan apps in the search bar and then click on the download option.
- After this, users can see the WhatsApp pack by clicking on the My Sticker tab.
- After this people can send stickers to their brother and sister.