SBI has started a new facility on Whatsapp for pensioners. This new service will benefit that now users will be able to get their Pension Slip directly from WhatsApp, know how.
Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
State Bank of India, the country’s largest government bank, has started a special facility for pensioners. SBI After the introduction of this special facility, now instant messaging app for pensioners WhatsApp but only pension slip Will get The process of getting pension slip on WhatsApp is very easy, not only this, you SB I By using WhatsApp service, you can also take advantage of many other facilities like balance information etc.
After the introduction of this facility on WhatsApp, now the hassle of going around the banks for pensioners is over. Today, through this article, we are going to inform you that if you also get pension, then how can you check your pension slip?pension slip) Can be removed through WhatsApp.
Recently, State Bank of India has given this information by tweeting and has also told the WhatsApp number on which you can get the pension slip by messaging.
SBI Pension Slip WhatsApp Service: See Method
- According to the tweet by SBI, first of all you have to save this number +91 9022690226 in your mobile.
- After saving this number given by State Bank of India in the phone, you will have to message this number by writing Hi.
- After sending the message, you will get three options from the front, Mini Statement, Balance Inquiry and Pension Slip.
- After this, you people will have to choose the pension slip option, as well as tell about the month for which you want the pension slip.
- After this, you will receive another message from the front, in which it will be written, wait for a while, you will get the pension slip soon.
This work is necessary before getting the pension slip: To use the SBI WhatsApp Banking service, the account holder must first register himself. For registration, the account holder will have to send the text WAREG to 7208933148 from his mobile number registered with the bank after giving space and entering his account number.