Ration card can be used as identity card and proof of residence. Along with cheap food grains, ration card is used as ID or address proof in many schemes of the government.
Get your ration card information sitting at home
Ration card is the most effective way for the poor to get food grains cheaply. Although Ration card Apart from this, many other things also come. It also acts like your identity card. In such a situation, it is important that you keep complete information about your ration card with you and get it rectified on time if you find any deficiency. This helps in taking full advantage of the card. All the states in the country give their people ways to provide easy information about their ration card. Today we are telling you about the facility of getting ration card sitting at home by the Rajasthan government. If you live in Rajasthan then you can take advantage of this facility.
What is the use of ration card
You can use the ration card as a proof of identity and proof of residence. In many schemes of the government, you can use it as an ID or address proof. With its help, you can get free food grains as well as subsidized food grains and fuel. With the help of ration card, you can take help of opening bank account, getting passport, getting LPG connection and even getting SIM card and landline connection. However, many times people are not aware that any information in their ration card is wrong. In such a situation, due to a mistake, they are not able to take advantage of the ration card. To avoid this situation, it is important that you keep complete information about your ration card and get it rectified on time. Rajasthan government has given a similar facility in which you can get the information of ration card sitting at home.
How to get ration card information sitting at home
- For this first you have to visit food.raj.nic.in
- After this you have to choose the option of ration card.
- In the option of ration card, you have to choose the option of ration card information on the basis of district
- In this you choose your district
- After selecting the district, choose your card from rural or urban ration card
- After this select your block in the block option
- After this choose the name of the panchayat, village and ration shop.
- Here you can see your ration card
- If your name is not in the list, then get it registered immediately.