Pakistan beat India by five wickets in the Super 4 match. Virat Kohli had scored a half-century in this match.
Virat Kohli’s half-century went in vain
India started with a loss in the Super 4 round of the Asia Cup. India’s first match in Super 4 Pakistan was against. Just a week ago, India had defeated Pakistan by five wickets at the Dubai ground itself. However, in Super 4, Pakistan did not allow India to dominate itself. The Pakistani team, captained by Babar Azam, won the exciting match by five wickets. This one defeat destroyed many important and big records of India against Pakistan. The only thing that made Indian fans happy in the match was Virat Kohli’s half-century. Know the story of the match by the word of the record
Important records made in India vs Pakistan match
- Rohit Sharma’s winning campaign broke down. He has lost a match in the Asia Cup for the first time. Before today, India played seven matches in the Asia Cup under the captaincy of Rohit and won all. This victorious chariot was stopped by Pakistan. At the same time, India has lost against Pakistan under his captaincy.
- Virat Kohli has become the player to score the highest 50+ score in T20 format after scoring a half-century against Pakistan. Rohit Sharma has played 31 fifties so far while Virat Kohli now has 32 fifties to his name.
- Virat Kohli is currently the second highest run-scorer in the Asia Cup 2022. He has scored 154 runs in three matches. With today’s half-century, he left Afghanistan’s Rahmanullah Gurbaz (135) behind.
- India has so far scored seven half-centuries in T20 against Pakistan. Kohli alone has scored four half-centuries in seven. At the same time, Kohli is also the player to score the most T20 half-centuries against Pakistan in the world.
- Babar Azam has led Pakistan to victory in T20 for the second time against India as a captain. Before the Asia Cup, in the T20 World Cup last year also, Pakistan defeated India under the captaincy of Babar. Before 2021, India had lost only one match to Pakistan in the last 14 years.
- Even Deepak Hooda’s lucky charm did not work today. Hooda had played 17 matches for India before this match and India has won all of them. This is the first time that Deepak is part of the playing XI and Team India has lost the match.
Today’s big news