In this month, brands like Honda, TVS, Hero and Bajaj have geared up and are preparing to launch Jhajjam in monsoon.
The month of August has already started and many new motorcycles are going to be launched during this month. This includes from bikes to scooters. In this month, brands like Honda, TVS, Hero and Bajaj have geared up and are preparing to launch Jhajjam in monsoon. Let us share the information that has come out about these bikes so far.
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350: Royal Enfield can launch its new bike Hunter 350 on 7th August. The possible starting price of this motorcycle can be Rs 1.50 lakh (ex-showroom). At this price, users will get to see wire spoke wheel and single channels ABS system. Also, the frame used in the Classic 350 has been used in it. It will be 18 kg lighter than the old version. This motorcycle has a 349 cc single cylinder air cooled and oil cooled engine. This engine can generate power of 20.2 bhp and peak torque of 27 Nm.
- Honda is bringing new bike: Japanese company Honda is planning to launch its new product. Although the company has not yet shared its teaser, but many reports have claimed that the company will soon have a maxi-designed scooter, which can be named Forzo 350 Maxi Scooter. According to other reports, the company can introduce a CB350 platform based product in this, which can be a motorcycle. A 500 cc engine can be seen in this upcoming motorcycle.
- New-Gen Bajaj Pulsar 150: Bajaj Pulsar is expected to launch two motorcycles this month, namely the Pulsar F250 and N250 that use the new tubular frame. This has been given an expansion of the company’s 160 cc segment. Recently, the new gen Pulsar 125 and 150 bikes have also been spotted.
- Hero XPulse 200T 4V: Hero may soon launch its XPulse 200T 4V. Its looks can be quite like the 200T. The company has kept this latest bike at Rs 1.30 lakh ex-showroom.
- TVS iQube ST: TVS has soon launched its electric scooter in the top variant and soon its light or standard variant can be launched.