FB Layoff: Zuckerberg said these 5 big things while evacuating thousands of people
Facebook Layoff: After Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, taking a tough decision, has shown thousands of employees the way out of the company. We are going to tell you about 5 big things of Mark Zuckerberg in this article.
Facebook Layoff: Here’s what Zuckerberg said (symbol)
Facebook Layoff: Meta has reduced its workforce by 13 percent, showing the way out of 11 thousand employees. Through this article, we are going to tell you about 5 big things that Mark Zuckerberg Has said while firing thousands of employees.
The impact on the people working in these companies
Let us tell you that the layoffs have been done not only in Meta but in both other apps and Reality Labs of the company. The layoff has not only affected Facebook but Instagram and the company’s instant messaging app WhatsApp etc. Remind that after taking over the command of Twitter some time ago, Elon Musk had also fired many employees from the company.
Mark Zuckerberg said these 5 things
- Mark Zuckerberg has taken full responsibility for this decision to show the way out of thousands of employees from Facebook. Keeping his point, he said that we will cut the discretionary expenses and till the first quarter of 2023 next year, the freeze of recruitment i.e. new recruitment has been banned.
- For the information of you people, let us tell you that Mark Zuckerberg has attributed this harsh decision to the economic environment. In the blog post, he has told many big things, due to which he had to take this decision. Explain that due to increasing competition, large-scale economic slowdown and loss in AIDS signals, there has been a huge decline in revenue.
- Mark Zuckerberg said that employees affected by this decision will soon receive an email in this regard. Explain that the company will pay basic pay for 16 weeks and in addition, an additional two weeks for every year of service. Not only this, Facebook will also pay its employees for the remaining PTO time and RSU vesting. Apart from all these things, the company will also take full care of healthcare for its employees and their families for the next 6 months. The company will also provide 3 months career support in collaboration with external vendors.
- Mark Zuckerberg says that soon there will be a change in the work culture in the company. For example, the company is planning to do desk sharing with people who spend most of their time outside the office. Keeping his point, he said, you will see such cost-cutting changes in the coming months as well.
- Mark Zuckerberg has confirmed that the company will freeze hiring until the first quarter of next year with some relaxations. Explain that the company will first keep an eye on factors like operational efficiency, business performance and other macroeconomics, so that it can be determined whether recruitment should be started in the coming time or not. Doing this will help us to control our costs in this situation of economic slowdown.