Image Credit source: Energica
Famous two-wheeler company Energica has introduced a new electric bike. The Italian company has launched the Xperia electric bike in the market with a range of 420 km. Its battery pack is said to be the largest battery pack of any electric two-wheeler.
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Energica has introduced a sleek electric bike. The company has unveiled its new electric bike Xperia in Mugello MotoGP. This bike comes with a great look and design. Talking about the performance, the Xperia bike gives a range of up to 420 km in the city range. The secret of its tremendous range is its battery. The Xperia is powered by a 22.5kWh Lithium Polymer battery pack. Reports have claimed that this is the largest battery pack of any electric two-wheeler. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the Energica electric bike.
Specifications of Energica Xperia
- The Xperia electric bike from Energica is a road-oriented adventure touring bike.
- The Xperia Energica New Second Generation Green Tourer is the first model to be based on the technological platform. The platform balances comfort, power and range while remaining environmentally sensitive.
- The steel chassis present in other Energica EV models has been replaced by a new tubular trellis frame. At the same time, the rear monoshock has been placed in the center and aluminum side plates have been given.
- Users get a 22.5kWh Lithium Polymer battery pack, which according to claims is the largest battery pack in any electric two-wheeler.
- The 22.5kWh battery pack supports 60kW Permanent Magnet Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor.
- The new electric bike has a city range of 420 kms on a single charge, while the combined range is 256 kms.
- According to the World Motorcycle Test Cycle, its real world range has been given as 222 km.
- Charging the electric bike to Level 3 with a 24kW DC charger takes only 40 minutes to charge the bike’s battery from 0-80 percent.
- Users get many great features in it. Four regenerative modes are available in Xperia – High, Medium, Low and Off. At the same time, it gets four riding modes – Eco, Urban, Rain and Sport mode.
- Energica Xperia bookings have started. Although this bike will not be launched in India at the moment.