Image Credit source: MG Motor
Electric Cars: If you also want to upgrade your old vehicle or want to switch from petrol to electric vehicle, then we have picked some best options for you.
Petrol and diesel prices are skyrocketing in the country. Due to which there is a lot of impact on the pocket of the common man. people now electric vehicle (Electric Vehicle) Turning towards. For this reason, now the electric vehicle segment in India is growing rapidly. Car makers are introducing new EVs in the country every day. If you also want to upgrade your old vehicle or want to switch from petrol to electric vehicle, then we have picked some best options for you. Electric Car (Electric Car) Expensive than a regular car. But, to increase the reach of EVs among the people, some companies are selling EVs even at low prices. Here are 5 electric cars available in the Indian market (Electric Cars in India) A list has been given, which can come in your budget.
- Tata Tigor EV: Tata Tigor is the company’s most popular compact electric sedan EV. Its price starts from Rs 11.99 lakh and goes up to Rs 13.14 lakh. It comes with an attractive look and a lot of advanced features. A premium audio system has been given in its interior. It gets a permanent magnet synchronous motor and a 26 kWh lithium-ion battery pack.
- MG ZS EV: The recently launched MG ZS EV from MG Motor is a 5-seater electric vehicle with an SUV design. Its price is between Rs 21.99 lakh to Rs 25.88 lakh. It comes with premium design elements like sporty alloy wheels. Also, features like EV panoramic sunroof and connected car technology have been given in it. The electric powertrain offers a high driving range. If you charge it with a fast charger, it can charge up to 80% in just 50 minutes.
- Strom Motors: The price of this car is Rs 4.50 lakh. And this car is considered to be one of the cheapest in the segment. It is a fully electric 2-door 2-seater with a large sun-roof. Its display has a triple touch screen interface with gesture and voice control. Its range is 200 KMS and mileage is 0.40/KM.
- Tata Nexon EV: Another EV car from Tata whose price starts from Rs 14.54 lakh and goes up to Rs 17.15 lakh. It is a compact electric SUV from Tata that features a coupe exterior design along with the petrol/diesel model. This interior comes with features like electric sunroof, rear AC vents etc. The electric SUV has fast charging which can charge the car from 0% to 80% in 1 hour 60 minutes.
- BYD E6: The BYD e6 is an all-electric compact crossover/compact MPV from BYD since 2009. It is available with automatic transmission. The E6 is a 5 seater and has a length of 4695, a width of 1810 and a wheelbase of 2800. Its battery capacity is 71.7 kWh and motor power is 70kWh. Its price is Rs 29.15 lakh.