Upcoming SUVs: People in the country are buying SUV cars on a large scale. People’s preference is slowly shifting from small cars to big cars. That’s why car companies are also preparing to launch the new 7 seater SUV in the Indian market.
Image Credit source: Suzuki & MG Motor
New car buyers in the Indian market SUV Very fond of cars. Mahindra Scorpio N And XUV700 There is a bumper demand in the market for SUVs like this. Amid growing demand for SUVs in the country car companies Also introducing new SUV car. On the other hand, if we talk about 7 seater SUV, then models like Toyota Fortuner, MG Hector and Bolero are very much liked in India. If you are also thinking of buying a new 7 seater SUV, then in 2023 many new models will knock. Here’s a look at which SUV you can bring home next year.
Upcoming SUVs in India: These models will be seen
- Toyota Fortuner: The current second generation model of Fortuner is quite a hit in the market. VIPs and politicians are often seen riding in it in India. This dashing SUV comes with petrol and diesel engine options, which look different on the road. At the same time, you also get the experience of off-road riding in this model. The Japanese company may launch the third generation model of Fortuner next year, which is expected to get a new design and updated features.
- MG Hector Plus: British car brand MG Motor is all set to launch the updated model of the Hector SUV. The company will launch the new model of Hector on 5 January 2023. It will get ADAS, new touchscreen and many other updated features. The same updates will also be available in the 3 row version of Hector – Hector Plus. A few weeks after the launch of the new Hector, the Hector Plus can also be launched.
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door: The Indian customers of the upcoming off-road SUV Jimny have been waiting for a long time. Jimny SUV is very popular in foreign markets. The upcoming car can achieve success in the Indian market on its own merits. This car can be offered in 5 seater and 7 seater options in the country. Customers will get 5 door option in it.
- Force Gurkha 5-Door: If the Gurkha 5 door model is launched soon in the SUV segment, then this car will be the first off road SUV in 5 doors. It will use the existing 2.6L FM CR engine, which comes from Mercedes-Benz. Auto company Force can offer multiple seater options to its customers. It will get 7 seater, 9 seater and if possible 13 seater option in the form of Cruiser MPV.
- Tata Safari Facelift: Due to the bumper sale of Scorpio N and XUV700 in the market, SUVs of Tata Motors get a tough competition. That’s why the company is preparing to launch the Facelift version of Safari in the market. The Harrier and the Safari used to rule the mid-size SUV segment once upon a time. Now with the upcoming facelift version of Safari, Tata is expected to get good sales.
today’s big news