WhatsApp Features: WhatsApp offers you many features to improve the user experience. There are many such features hidden in the instant messaging service app, which can make the work of users much easier. Today we are telling you about such WhatsApp features.
Image Credit source: NextPit
WhatsApp It is one of the most used instant messaging apps. Billions of users around the world use this app to stay connected with each other. text chat in whatsapp, multimedia sharingApart from funny stickers and emoji, tremendous features like online payment are available. All these features which are commonly used by most of the users. However, there are some hidden features in the instant messaging service, about which very few users are aware. Today we are telling you 5 hidden features of WhatsApp, which will completely change your experience.
1. Text Features: WhatsApp allows its users to change the font size of the text. Users can do this by using some special characters. You can bold a word by putting * (Asterix) at the front and back of it. For example if you have in bold Hello If you want to write, then it will write *Hello*. At the same time, by applying _ (Underscore) in front and behind a word, that word will become Italian i.e. crooked. For example, if you write _Hello_ then that Hello Will be done.
2. App Lock: AppLock was first released for Apple iOS devices, ie iPhone. With the help of this, users can unlock WhatsApp through FaceID or passcode. This feature was later released for Android users, which also includes unlocking with fingerprint. If users want, they can answer video calls with the help of fingerprint unlock feature.
3. Pin Chats: It often happens that due to frequent messages on WhatsApp, important messages are left behind. Pin chat solves this problem of yours. With this help, you can pin the most used or favorite chats. This keeps the pinned chat at the top and the message is instantly detected as soon as it arrives. You can pin any chat by tapping and holding on a chat and then clicking the pin icon.
4. Custom Notifications: The Custom Notifications feature allows users to easily manage their WhatsApp notifications. Users can set different notification sounds for their different contacts. Open the chat of the contact you want to choose a sound for and tap on its name. Now come down and tap on Custom Notifications and select the sound you want.
5. Data Usage: WhatsApp allows its users to keep a track record of the data. It is not only a network usage tracker but also a storage tracker. With the contacts with whom users share the most media content, this feature gives information about such contacts, with whom the most chats are done. Apart from this, users can also check the storage space of the smartphone.