through Delhi press conference Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme has been started, Delhi’s this scheme Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal It has been started by G, through which the facility of ration will be provided to the citizens living in the state at home. Food & Logistics Department It is operated by Now you will not have to go to ration shops here and there to get ration. This is great news for the public. Under this, those people who are old and are unable to buy goods for themselves by going to the shop, those people will be given first priority in this scheme, but for this people will have to get their biometric done. in the state of Delhi 17 million people Taking advantage of PDS (Public Distribution System). If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to get the help of Delhi Government. official website delhi.gov.in Go to apply.
Information related to Chief Minister’s house-to-house ration scheme like: Purpose of the scheme, what will be the eligibility for the scheme, important documents, how to apply To know more, read the article till the end.
Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme 2022
Now people will not have to stand in long lines to get ration outside the shops for wheat, rice, sugar, those who need them will get ration at their home. Through the Public Distribution System (PDS), people can now directly ask for the delivery of ration in lieu of the shop sitting at their home. Under this scheme, good quality ration will be provided to the people of the state at an affordable cost. In this, instead of wheat, ground wheat flour will be given to the public with complete packing and rice packets will be distributed to a good company, but for door step delivery, ration will be given to you only after biometrics through E-POS machine.
Due to the Corona epidemic, this scheme has been implemented in the state by the Delhi Government to provide facilities sitting at home to the citizens of the state. Now citizens will not need to be asked to take ration. Citizens will not have to stand in long queues to get ration.
|Plan||Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme|
|through||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|profit takers||poor citizens of delhi state|
|Objective||Providing ration to homes|
|Department||Food & Logistics Department|
Update: – Let us tell you that the online application process of Mukhyamantri Ghar-Ghar Yojana has not started yet, whenever the application process will be started through its online medium, we will inform you through the article. After which you can become a beneficiary of this, and you can get the food grains from government ration directly to your home.
Objective of the plan
The purpose of starting this scheme was this, the corona epidemic kept everyone tied up, no one could go here and there, the poor people were helpless and troubled by the scarcity and in the ration shops that people did not get ration for many days. And people had to wait for many days due to which they had to face many problems and this was also a very serious problem, in view of which Chief Minister Arvind Singh Kejriwal started this, through which the ration was packed in bags and reached the public. to be delivered so that they do not have to face difficulties.
An important press conference on doorstep delivery scheme of ration. LIVE https://t.co/cIP7B0kITM
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) March 20, 2021
Benefits and features of the plan
The benefits and features of the scheme are as follows:
- Under the scheme, ground wheat flour, clean rice and the citizens of the state should be delivered door-to-door.
- The government will first give wheat in mills for grinding and rice and sugar will also be packed in packets and provided to the people.
- People of poor family will get a lot of help from this scheme, they will be able to get government ration by staying at home, which will remove their obstacles.
- Citizens will no longer have to go to government ration shops to get food grains.
- Special care will be taken of the cleanliness of all things
- Priority of the Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme will be given to the elderly people and women of the state.
- The beneficiary’s time will also be saved through home delivery of ration.
- Those laborers who are not from the state but from other states and are living in Delhi will also be provided ration by the government at their address.
- One Rank One Ration Card will be applicable on the day of door-to-door delivery of ration.
- Any citizen who has his own ration card can get the benefit of this scheme.
- This will also reduce corruption in the country and the problems of the people will also be reduced.
letter for planning
If you also want that ration reaches your home, then it is very important for you to register online for this. To register, it is very important for you to know its eligibility so that you can get its benefits.
- Those people who are living in the state of Delhi will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The citizens who will have ration card will be considered eligible for the scheme.
|Aadhar Card||Ration card|
|registered mobile number||pass port size photo|
|permanent residence certificate|
Process to apply CM Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme online
Follow the given steps to fill the application form.
- To apply online for the scheme, you must first visit the official website of Delhi State. delhi.gov.ito go to n.
- Here you have to click on the login option on the home page.
- Now click on the option of Chief Minister’s house-to-house ration scheme.
- After this your form will open.
- Fill all the information asked in the form carefully, along with upload or scan the copy of the requested documents.
- Now submit the form.
- After submitting the form, you can also check the status of your application form.
How to Apply Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana Offline
To apply for Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme offline, you have to first go to the government ration shop and contact the ration dealer and get information to fill the application form of the scheme. When the application form arrives, you can apply for it and can also check its status. After getting the beneficiary list of the scheme, check your name in the list. If your name will be in the list then you can get the benefit of Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme.
Question/answer related to Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme
This scheme has been implemented from the year 2021, in this scheme the needy will be given ration at their doorstep, so that they will not face any kind of problem.
You can apply for Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme both offline and online, although its online application process has not started yet, whenever the application process will be started through its online medium, we will inform you through the article.
Yes, the citizen who has a ration card on his own is eligible for this scheme and you can decide whether you want to take the ration by going to the government shop or get home delivery done.
Delhi Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme has been started by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal ji, through the press conference held in Delhi, he announced to start Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme, through which people can get ration at home.
The ongoing corona epidemic in the country kept everyone tied, no one could go here and there, the poor people were helpless and troubled by the scarcity and even if they went to the ration shops, people did not get ration for many days and people Had to wait for many days, in view of this the target was made to start the scheme.
The facility of home delivery will be made within 6 to 7 months in the state of Delhi. One Rank One Pension Scheme will also be started by the Central Government only when the facility of delivering ration from door to door will be provided to the people.
Yes, to get the benefit of the scheme, it is necessary to have biometric identification, you must first go to the ration shop and get it identified through your biometric machine, after which you will be able to get home delivery of ration in your homes.
You have to place the home delivery order by calling the toll free number given by the government.
One Rank One Ration Card Scheme will be started from the same time as the Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme is implemented in Delhi. Through this scheme, people of other states can take ration from Delhi state by showing their ration card.
In our article, we have told all the information related to CM’s house-to-house ration scheme, if you liked the information, then you can tell us by commenting. We will inform you through our article whenever the application process of this scheme will start.