In Kerala, the challan of a biker is in a lot of discussions. A person named Tulsi Shyam was challaned in Kerala because there was less oil in his bike. The matter was actually such that Tulsi was going to office with his Enfield Classic 350.
Image Credit source: BCCL
one in kerala biker The invoice is in a lot of discussions. A person named Tulsi Shyam was challaned in Kerala because there was less oil in his bike. The matter was actually such that Tulsi was going to office with his Enfield Classic 350. During this, he was riding a bike in the opposite direction on the one-way road. For this, the traffic police stopped them and cut the challan. When Tulsi reached the office after paying Rs 250 as challan, he saw that the reason for traveling with less petrol was written on the challan slip. He shared this incident with him on social media and it became viral.
After this incident, people are giving different opinions on social media. Some people are expressing surprise and some people are questioning the traffic police. Let us know whether it is really possible under the traffic police rules that the challan should be deducted for less fuel? If yes, what is this rule?
What does the rule say?
According to the rule, the traffic police can deduct someone’s challan if there is less fuel, but this rule does not apply to all vehicles. In fact, the police can only deduct challans for commercially used vehicles if there is less fuel. The logic behind this is that it is necessary to have enough fuel in the vehicle to take the passengers in the vehicle to their destination. If this is not done then the traffic police can deduct the challan. There is a provision of challan of Rs 250 for this. But this rule does not apply to private passenger vehicles.
Invoice deducted by mistake
The incident that happened with Tulsi Shyam, a motorcycle owner in Kerala, is legally wrong. The challan of any private vehicle owner cannot be deducted for this reason. This is the fault of the traffic police. Although Shyam filled this challan, but when he shared his experience on Facebook, it became viral and everyone was surprised by this.